PFF EaW Event discussion

Garbageben

Here's a topic where we can discuss things about the EaW Demo MP game we'll have once the demo is released in January. Will we go Imps vs Rebs? Will we play more than one game (we'd better :P)? Anything you want to put out there before the event begins. Also we'll pick a day and time for the event (plan 2-5 hours maybe?) once we get a demo release date.

Well I know someone is going to slap me for this but I would like to have the ability to get into a Tie Interceptor or hero and have fun. Of Course we will play more then one game and I will play Imperials.

Ok. So we're going to have several rounds of play. I'd say maybe 2-4 space and land battles each (if they go fairly quickly). I also think each person should play both sides in these skirmishes to get a feel for them and for variety's sake. Should be a fun event. Hopefully the demo will be released some time next week so that we can actually have an event before all our lives accelerate back into the busy fast lane of life. Take care all and have a Happy New Years!

Edit: Oh yeah and could you all post your names in this thread so we can get an idea of turnout for this event? Thanks! :)

Well with the announcement that the demo will in fact be SP only we'll have to postpone until February 16th at least. Since that means we are all back to our busy lives post certain times you will be available to play and we'll try to make a time and day to play the game. :)

• 5 weeks later...
Hey, you go to TAFE? Me too! Anyway, other than Wednesday and Thursday EAST time, I can make most games... As long as they arent early in the night for you Americans <.< I do like to get my sleep.

Emotion, yet peace.

Ignorance, yet knowledge.

Passion, yet serenity.

Chaos, yet harmony.

Death, yet the Force.

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/aquaillusion.png