Playing the demo together!

Garbageben

Well the demo should be out soon as DMUK confirmed that the demo has been completed. Since I believe I have successfully deciphered that there will be MP in the demo, I want to have a skirmish with my fellow PFF guild-members. Post here if you'd like to play the demo together for a skirmish some time (more than once of course. more like a few dozen times :)). :D

Ya. I made an announcement about it but Siddus Deleted it. If you read the blog for it in the EAW Demo section on Empireatwar.net they say that the demo has an MP option.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

I saw which is great. Lets go on a exploration mission first then play real games ;)

Sure i'll join of course and lets hope the EAW community isn't as stupid as BLizzard ones are. ALso hope gamespy allows room locking with password.

im up for it

but just to warn a few people,

my comp handles the minimum requirement well, but nowhere nearto being as good as recommended, which might interfere with lag and other bad stuff, like frozen comp on my side prolly :P

I've have you now - Lord Vader

Oh and I went to play Silent Hunter 3 to show my friend what its about and well my computer's performance dropped by a few percent and well I need a reformat NOW but my friend is a lazy person.

• 2 weeks later...