NMA-Modding Q&A

Stellar_Magic

With Delphi's post for the Question and Answers from the community it's become apparent that there is a heck of a lot we don't know about the moddability of Empire at War. I'd like to see that remidied.

So I'd like to assemble a list of 5 Mod related questions about Empire at War.

1. Due to rising concerns about the moddability of Empire at War, we'd like to know what is specifically meant by the phrasing of Delphi's answer, specifically what exactly he meant by saying the game wouldn't be moddable straight from the box. Could you guys elaborate on this? What tools will be required?

2. The more the structure of Empire at War is revealed the more worried many modding teams are becoming. We, as members of the modding community would like to know what elements of Empire at War are hardcoded? Would these include the maximum number of build points, population caps for fleets and armies, and the number of planets in the galaxy.

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

Guest JediIgor
Good for Nexus. I know of someone who sent in about 30 detailed modding questions and they never got answered, not even when we asked to sign an NDA. The truth is slowly coming to light.. the game won't be moddable and they are just pulling us around the noose.