Which Book(s) did the Rebels take......

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Guest Scathane

It's a story about an IRA terrorist who makes a promise to one of his victims... In keeping that promise, the plot unfolds... 8)

It's also off-topic... :wink:

It's a story about an IRA terrorist who makes a promise to one of his victims... In keeping that promise, the plot unfolds... 8)
How interesting.... I'll have to check it out....

It's also off-topic... :wink:
Oops. :oops:

Well we don't want Mr. Moderator to get mad. :wink:
Careful. . . . 8O

Instructions for Elvis:

Cover your right eye with your right hand, then cover your left eye with your left hand....

Mr.moderator has been taken care of... 8)

Now tell us Scath!

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

I'm just helping you guys feed your empty heads... :twisted:
Yeah, thanks a ton, Scath.

Psss!, Scath. Shouldn't the "Whose we?" in your signature be "Who's we?" since "whose" is possessive and you mean "who is" (even though it would sound better and be correct as "who are", I see that you're quoting...even so the "whose" and "who's" thing should stand).

...The GRAND IMPERATOR of BEAK strikes again! :twisted:

The Crying Game. Have you read the novel or seen the movie, SOCL?

I've heard of it, They have a reference to it in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Scathane
...The GRAND IMPERATOR of BEAK strikes again! :twisted:
I must admit that he does... :( I corrected accordingly... Nevertheless, SOCL... do you know who uttered these words?

Would you like me to move this to outside interests for you so we don't have to close it?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Yup, you're right, i'll lock it for a while, and if nobody pm's and complains i'll delete it. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away