Scaring Jokes

Ghostly_Substance

Getting scared twice in one day isn't nice :evil: What do you think we should do? Start banning the people for a day for each scaring jokes? Anyways what do you think? :roll: I can handle these jokes but to many to often isn't healthy.

I didnt like it either, I had my speakers up and it was way too loud! I think you should private messaged them and tell them no more! Maybe lock those threads as well. Anyone else who adds more should get a one day ban or something. Its really annoying.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

i think they are fully entitled to thier posts, they should not be penalized for thier little fun.

Who is the greater fool?

A fool or the person who follows the fool?

we fell for the trap, turing our speakers up loudly or such and as so, its basically our faults.

still hate them, but it is our own doing

I've have you now - Lord Vader