Demo with MP capability?

Garbageben

Sorry I just wanted to keep this in a safe place away from prying eyes of hyperactive people on the forum. This is also kind of damage control and pure speculation on my part. So on the Empire at War.net website in the demo download area there is an excerpt:

"Wondering if you should purchase the best Star Wars RTS ever? Well, why not download the demo, free.

Play as either the Empire or Rebel Alliance in a single player skirmish map or, jump to hyperspace and join hundreds online."

The only thing I'm not sure about is if the second part is referring to the demo or the actual game. I hope it refers to the demo, but anyway just thought I'd post this up in here so that we can get a mp match going if the demo does have a mp portion.