Slag Heap

Ghostly_Substance

Well me and Jugger decided to create a home for locked topic and yes its been requested before but since i'm bored I created it. Shout at me if you want about this being created now and not before but well we needed a place to store locked threads :roll: No more 3 pages worth of deletion but moving. If you see a pointless thread thats locked you can move it to the slag heap. Only locked threads go there.

Sounds cool. Though should you leave locked forums were they are at least a day so people can see why they were locked and know, instead of them coming back and seeing that a whole topic vanished? Not trying to complain though =)

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

Sounds good! By the way is this a special user forum or can everyone view it? If anyone can look there than i dont see a problem as they can go there and find it. I didnt even think of that lol

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

Well I put it under moderator view since Jugger asked for it that way.

edit: If you want I can change it to public so they can view what we talked about from different threads.

I would change it to public view. Some of those threads contain important information. This wont be deleted would they? I imagine some are pointless, but the ones with Delphi posts should definitely be saved.

Well I learnt from my mistake not to mass delete so if you find a topic to be pointless thats where you send them or if they're outdated. Ok changing it to public view. 36 threads in there damn lol.

I love good initiative.

Also guys try to avoid letting trails behind after you move a topic. If its not really necesary. They look ugly in my view.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I suggested this idea back when Ghostly cleaned the forum and no one listened.

Yes you did. We should have done it back then .... maybe we were to used to the old times.

Can someone move the slag heap into the EAW area and rename it EAW ... instead of PFF ? GS help / i'm in a hurry :)

Can someone move the slag heap into the EAW area and rename it EAW ... instead of PFF ? GS help / i'm in a hurry :)

I moved Slag heap into EAW as you said but PFF? What PFF? Well I moved it but renaming I dont know.