PFF Team Side Names

Ghostly_Substance

Well me, Sparky and Rogueace (welcome both of you) thought about having a Logo and team name sides. EAW Teams when we face each other.

Team One:PFF Tactical Command

The Empire,D.R.A.K and any other Empire like Faction,

Members:

:arrow:

"Command Your Forces and Conquer The Galaxy"

Team Two: PFF infiltrate Squad

The Alliance, D.R.A.K, Any other minor like faction.

Members:

:arrow:

"Command your forces and restore freedom to the galaxy"

So what you guys think? Now if you are a full fledged Rebel or Imperial and your a moderator edit your name into the list. Also mod factions will be added to the team sides :roll:

Acutally, I was thinking of having Hellbolt Tactical Command be the overall clan name, and having Bacta Squad and stuff be the team names.

Not only would it provide a face to other clans, but will promote a sense of unity and spirit. Online, we could be called the "Hellbolts" by other clans. That would be so awesome. :D

Also, I'm going to have a friend make a clan insignia. I'll show it to you guys when its done.

We're only around to host and join events and also to host multiplayer games so we can have fun. This is why me and Fosh created this in the first place :roll:

We will enter some stuff with EAW I hope. But at the moment we will only play as a Guild you could call it. The PFF Clan will go into full flow with the Demo's MP aspect.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg