Imagine the Final Battle in EaW...

EJM

Do you think will be the Best battle?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think will be the Best battle?

• Yes!, it will be the most bigger
    • I don't care, Just want to take control of the planet and the Galaxy
    • It will be a good battle...

Just think about it!, Man, All of your enemies forces an that planet, or at least a great part of them, I'll let my enemy to build a large army, then attack it!, It should be awesome, and the duel of the fates soundtrack :)

Just imagine the scene, In space all the types of ships of the enemy against your's, like a 15 vs 15 capital ships match, and like 100 vs 100 fighters, I know it depends in the popcap, but just imagine that space combat, and in the ground, all the surviving heroes and troopers, mechs, the hudge base, in a lava planet...

EaW is coming!

My Imperial fleet will be so massive, it would eclipse the sun itself. My fighters will soar through the skies like a hailstorm, decimating all who dare oppose my wrath, while the Imperial March gives me pure focus. It will be a glorious day indeed as my collossal legion of walkers scour the face of the planet, leading all who dare resist into utter annihilation... It will be a glorious day indeed for my Empire!

"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some would consider to be unnatural."- Darth Sidious

http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/2268/tfomegag25vz.jpg

I think that while one person would have tons of forces because of all the money they own, the other person would be living off their last couple of forces. If you were taking over all the other planets, the computer would try to defend it with as many units as possible, because it can't afford for you to get even stronger. So assuming you win those planets, the computer would probably be on its last few units.

The final battle will not be a good one. The enemy likely doesn't have a lot because they only have one planet left. You will have 3 fleets together on the planet and blowing the other fleet to death! :twisted:

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

Yeah, Maybe the enemy fleet isn't that bigger but in the case it is, like they have at least 5 Mon calamari battle cruisers, 3 correlian gunship, 4 Corellian Corvette, 3 Nebulon-B frigate, and a ton of A-wings, Y-Wings, and X-wings, that should be big enought to make a good battle
EaW is coming!

If were talking about the final mop up battle, then yeah, it'll prolly be a waste of time and just a battle to see the final victory movie. But I don't think that's what we'd call the final battle.

I think I would refer to the final battle as the one with 40 capital ships and 1000 fighters engaged in close combat where one poor tactic could spell doom for you or a marvelous insight could mean victory.

This would be followed by an onslaught of 100 vehicles and 2000 troopers defending against a gigantic invasion force. We're talking bombing runs, heroes, AT-ATs, and more! Thousands of laser blasts and so much going on that it's a struggle to stay on top of your tactics.

The tide turning battle, the one that determines the overall winner. That'll be a big battle, the rest is just mop up in comparison.

nah it won't be that great but it depends on what the player and how they play if they systematically take over the Planets leaving no resources and Demolitish them in one final ending.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

I Support the Resistance!

nah it won't be that great but it depends on what the player and how they play if they systematically take over the Planets leaving no resources and Demolitish them in one final ending.

I gotta disagree. I have faith in petro =) the final battle will be an awe inspiring and difficult. For the story timeline, it will be intense and difficult to beat but will be fun, and for the other modes... im not to sure.

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

I imagine the final battle in my games to go thusly:

My forces jump in from a central staging area. Everything I have will show up, and I do mean everything. Star Destroyers, cruisers, Acclimators, Dratted Broadsides if I don't boycott them completely and anything else I can have jump in without violating the dam pop cap :P.

My forces will do absolutely nothing at first... they will pull into the best defensive formation I can manage. Their objective is to do nothing but defend the Death Star. That is correct, there will be no ground portion to the last battle in any of my games because there will be no ground :).

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png

The final battle (assuming it is attacking the stroghold planet) will be critical, especially the space battle. The outcome of the war depends on this one space engagement; if you defeat the enemy fleet, you can blockade the planet and/or invade it, but if you are defeated miserably, the war can drag on, especially if they manage a counter-attack and seize another planet. Then your career as a military commander would be a complete disgrace.

I want the final battle to be a good one, thus I'll blockade the last rebel planet on all sides so they cant leave and wait for them to construct a fleet worthy of sacrifice to the Emperor! Once their defenses are prepared I will make the assault and it will be glorious.

If I lose, well, I'll just nuke the planet with the Death Star and erase all records of the battle :P

Remember that the final battle will happen later in the game, and remember that when you're playing in normal battles, you and your enemy have to focus in the other planets, so, you will have ships all over the galaxy, but in the final, all your forces will be focused at one place, besides, the enemy will have all the remaining resources of his campaign, so that woulb be enought to have a good battle.
EaW is coming!

we have vader in his tie fighter correct?

final battle.....having legions of capital ships surrounding the enemy scum and shooting dwn those feeble xwings with vader leading my tie fighters to victory, last shot is for his glory only!

then ill have a nasty ground portion with vader, charging first among with boba fett with legions of dark troopers (please?) :P to victory!

I've have you now - Lord Vader

Jump in with all my ships leaving enough to protect my planets have the invasion force hanging back blast every imperial ship to smithereens (or disable for capture and bypassing) then land my invasion force and demolish the ground force in one attack with a flanking manouveur from the left its over in one stroke.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

I Support the Resistance!

While all you imps will send in your forces into the final rebel planet, they will just scatter their fleet and take like 4-5 of your planets on the other side of the galaxy, and leave u looking sheepish as u bought in all the big guns to make this the final battel to remember! ^^

I can see it now, hundreds of cap ships battling over the last planet controlled by the rebels. Just to have some fun i would station all of my fleets in the surrounding soalr system and start to build up my fleets and invasion forces. By invasion forces i mean, max stom and dark troopers, AT-AT's and AT-ST's. And after i crush the pathetic rebel scums fleet i will send all of my tie bombers and bomb the enemy to almost nothing then invade with my masses of ground units. :twisted: . muhahahahahaha

in the campaighnish mode the last battle will be the hardest and as such the most fun but in multiplayer or the no story mode it wil be a worthless mop up waist of time the only bettle i will use the auto resolve on(since my forces would be vastly superior to my oponents) unless of course like in other gamesd the AI cheats...then i will be screwed...

I can see it now, hundreds of cap ships battling over the last planet controlled by the rebels. Just to have some fun i would station all of my fleets in the surrounding soalr system and start to build up my fleets and invasion forces. By invasion forces i mean, max stom and dark troopers, AT-AT's and AT-ST's. And after i crush the pathetic rebel scums fleet i will send all of my tie bombers and bomb the enemy to almost nothing then invade with my masses of ground units. :twisted: . muhahahahahaha

hehe I hope i face many opponents like CT trooper (read my post and compare his)

Final Battle of Garm Bel Iblis will take place on the planet Tangrine. The Imperials do not relise this is the final battle, they have ships everywhere, why should they fear the loss of some backwater planet?

As Garm's faithful Bothan ally, Borsk'Feyln arrives on his ship, the Peregrine, a small imperial shuttle appears before them. Borsk nods"The Empereor and his pet have arrived. That is them"

"I see, the death of them will crumble the Empire, this is our chance. Bring the fleet in now engines hot turbobattiers charged I want his shuttle dust!" Garm yells to the Tactician.

"Jump in 5 ..4..3..2..1"

When they come out of Hyperspace an A-wing scout nearly crashes into a very suprised Imperial Shuttle. "All guns FIRE" comes the call.. and all that is left is a lone Dark Black Helmet."Victory is ours, send a message to Mon Mothma informing her that I have saved the Rebellion and that when she is ready to apologize I will be willing to fight with her agian."

As the Com Antenna is charging up 12 Blue flashes appear roughly 120 Kilometers infront of the Peregrine. "Cancel that transmission.. Thrawn still lives..."

To Be Continued

Hate to break it to you, but the final battle over the last enemy planet couldnt be very good. Because one planet wouldnt give him that much galactic pop cap so he wouldnt have barely any forces to defend with.
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3488/zersigef1.jpg