Multiplayer

Slewfoot

Since the zone doesn't support Rebellion any more, how do you set up multiplayer games? Instant messaging? PMs on this board with IP address and times?

I'd play Rebellion more if I could play against other people online...I'd probably get beat, but I don't care, it's funner playing against people than against the computer. But there's no way to set up matches besides with people in my clan. And most of them don't really have the time to commit to how long it takes to play a Rebellion game.

Slewfoot

The New Republic, Star Wars gaming clan: http://www.newrepublic.net

Fragball, The Future of Sport : http://www.fragball.com

If your willing to play a game and continue it until we finish I will play you. work schedule and the possible time difference will make playing a full game alsmost impossible but we can save and continue. By the way I don't use rebed so if you have it we can't play I play either side med speed with slowdowns as needed but NOT on blockades or all slow speed game. I will use assault and scrap when I can but will not suncrush(destroy resources) if you prefer. if you'd like to set up a game email me at Lebarronn90@aol.com or Lebarronn90@hotmail.com. I live in California USA and am on pst which is 7 hours behind GMT but with a little work we can get to some great playing. Hope to hear from you soon so we can play an IP game
Play For Fun.....Play To Win.....But Most Of All Play With Honor

• 2 weeks later...