PFF Recruits two moderators

Mandalor219

ghostly, there is a fine line, between what you think might happen and what we have.

we have like at least 3-4 taht hardly ever post, and just making a bit smaller will help, also if we assign like 2-3 moderators to a big forum where most of the spam or falmes are comin from\, then they can cover each other when 1 is absent or so

I've have you now - Lord Vader

The forum was DEAD when I joined. Me, Marcus, Cain advertised everywhere this place grew then Fosh joined in with the advertisment. Gen.Vader dont argue with what you dont know.

I think we should split this thread right to where Cain mentioned me and Nevets are mods and then re-post that part to General Discussion and lock it there, so people know we are mods. Im gonna do that, but I wont include this argument part.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

:shock: Internal Squabbles. Not fun. :(

Fosh your general attitude from what I've been informed is destructive and not constructive / you generate a lot of agitation in a glass of water.

You are in mod probation time after your last "I'll go / i'm back" thing ... so pls. behave.

We like you a lot / but don't push it too hard. I trust GS as much as I trust Cain so makeing acusations against him is kind of strange since i know him very well. Are you searcheing for a reason ? Your real motives are unclear.

We will give clear duties to all the mods and GS should decide who goes were after he disscus it with you guys and then we will approve it.

Topic loked.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

Demo List

DarkMark- Academy

Evillejedi- Modding

Foshjedi2004- General & Preview screenshot

Gen.Vader- The Bar & Games

JediIgor- Modding?

Joshinator- General & Games

Juggernaught1985- Modding

Little.B- News & Welcome

Nevets- General & Bar

Popcorn2008- General

Seewolf- General

Siddus- News & Welcome

Steller_magic- NMA & Fanfiction

Steve (whos he?)- The Bar

Vader98- The Bar & Academy

ZerOGrAviTy- Previews & Games

Forum list:

News:11

Welcome:11

General: 1 111

previews: 11

Academy: 11

Evaluation (Admins)

Codename

NMA: 1

The Bar:1111

Game Events

Games: 111

Mods and designs: 111

Fan Fiction: 1

Database:

Episode 3:

miniquest:

Mike Legg:

Maw: Moderators group

PFF: Mod group

Note this is only a demo list. Improvements could be done.