NMA - Early goals and main vision

Cain

The Nevada Moding Association is also known as Area 51 Moding Association. (The name is not fully settled between NMA and AMA).

NMA is a moding organization that can trace its origins in the old RDB II mod group on SWR and the TTO on TWC and we will cover all the Petroglyph games from EAW to P-02.

The main goals of NMA are to offer to the moder :

-Better management for the mod production

-More human and know-how resources available for a moder

-Better communication and cooperation between moders

-Better moding tools (developed by the NMA)

-Better publicity for the NMA mods

-Excellent relations with the developers (that will give high quality feedback for projects)

-People from the game industry will be involved (unofficially) in the management of NMA

-Better relations between the EAW sites and EAW moders.

-The NMA will be a quality trademark that will ensure that the respective mod had our QA approval and will run superbly on the gamers PCs.

-Better credits systems and training that will ensure an increased value on a CV when a moder will apply for a job in the game industry. (*I did it)

-Improved level 1 and 2 moding training that will help moders to better assimilate the ways of the gaming industry.

(*The goals can be revised and improved)

We want to have much more than a simple classic moding group. We want to have a flexible organization that is dedicated in helping moders to improve them self and evolve but in the same time we want to create new moders.

The NMA has these departments:

1. Management

2. Production

3. Development

4. Mod design

5. QA

6. PR

7. Level 2 training Area

8. Level 1 training Area

9. NMA Enclaves

The NMA is in the end a publisher of mods and it is designed to be more efficient than the standard moding group.

There are many things that I could add here and I will probably do it in the next days when I will have more time. Until then I do consider this topic open to debate but only in a constructive way.

Btw the NMA is open to any mods and to any merge with other moding groups that share the same goals with us.

I wish personally wish that one day the NMA will be officially present at E3 to show off quallity mods and to be partially supported by LEC and the Devs. I also want to see many moders from the NMA getting jobs in the game industry.

This is how far the vision of the NMA goes.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I don't know what to say. Never in my life have I heard of someone trying to publicize mods.

I am seriously trying to figure out weither to blow up at you or something else. Modding is not meant to be judged, it is amatuar gaming. Yes if you want to learn more about gaming, I would join, and learn more from the developers, like school I'm in.

What I am not liking is what you are doing to modding. Modding is not meant to be judged, not meant to be approved by anyone, we don't do it for ourselves- I should know I am a mod leader- we do it for the fans and everyone else to give them something fun to do, and to enhance games to our own ability, dive deep into our imaginations and create something noone has thought of yet. This is all for free, we don't expect anything in return, we don't ask to be judged or looked at.

If Petro looks at my mod, and gives me comment, I will listen because they are fans, and a modders duty is to his fans, and his team, not to his own self benifit.

I'm not mad, but I am not seeing why this is a good thing.

no offense intended.

Ok Can have a few things, I want you to show me how NMA is diffrent or better then the statesments I make ok? 8)

-Better management for the mod production:

How?

-More human and know-how resources available for a moder:

Best way to learn is from Vet moders like the ones at Nexus

-Better communication and cooperation between moders:

Thats what MSN, Email, and a Forum are all ment for.

-Better moding tools (developed by the NMA)

You have a C++ coders? What a coincedence

-Better publicity for the NMA mods:

Well I can see there news being put on NMA and EaW sites, but hows that better then whats going on now?

-Excellent relations with the developers (that will give high quality feedback for projects):

Ive talked to Lucasarts on the phone about EaW and Email Lucas and Petro alot for game info, and they give feedback on my mods. Are you going outsite these studios?

-People from the game industry will be involved (unofficially) in the management of NMA:

Like who? and what are there credentials

-Better relations between the EAW sites and EAW moders.

Well All of the EaW sites love our mods, and I dont see how you guys can make it better.

-The NMA will be a quality trademark that will ensure that the respective mod had our QA approval and will run superbly on the gamers PCs.

Alpha and Beta test are ment for that, No? We are all gamers and we all have diffrent levels of PCs.

-Better credits systems and training that will ensure an increased value on a CV when a moder will apply for a job in the game industry. (*I did it)

You worked in the gaming industry straight from modding? Ive talked with Devs, and they say go to college, moddings nice, but gives alot less credit then a actuall degree.

-Improved level 1 and 2 moding training that will help moders to better assimilate the ways of the gaming industry.

Seen it been done at Slipstream Productions, it works allright, just takes alot of time and takes away from mod development, because the people who are the teachers are also modders.

Thanks for your time.

Empire At War: Nexus

Your One Site for All your EaW modding needs!

http://eawnexus.gamingsource.net/bannersandbuttons/nexussig.gif

I too would like to know the answers to those questions. I dont like it when people state opinions and then dont back them up with evidence or support.

Wagamos-Jack of all Trades

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/Wagamos/Nexus-Creation-White.gif

"I dont always know what I'm talking about, but I know I'm always right." Muhammad Ali

:arrow: Was what I replied to and if you think any of those I wrote was arrogant I tried to make it as kind as possible. Well those are from my point of view anyways.

I don't know what to say. Never in my life have I heard of someone trying to publicize modds.

~ Depends on what you are understanding by “publicize moddsâ€

~We are also old modders SW orientated not to mention RTW. I do know that you guys modded C&C and Nexus (I think) but we also maked successful modds in the past and some of us even real games.

Nexus is a modding hub, not a game, click the links in our signatures if u really want to know more about it.

~It’s a long and complex story / the only thing I can tell you is that we use our experience from the huge and competitive RTW world were the relations between sites affected even the modds.

What is this RTW world that u speak of?

~Yes. But I went directly into production since I had to choose between game design and production. If the NMA will run at 100% capacity then we will make sure that it will be considered real experience when you will go at a job interview.

Can u give me an instance where working at nma or a mod group has ever helped a person join a company (i mean getting hired b/c of working at the mod and not because of an impressive examples of their work ie. concept art or 3dmodels.)? I am just wondering, b/c i have never heard of neone getting hired just b/c they worked at a modding group.

Wagamos-Jack of all Trades

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/Wagamos/Nexus-Creation-White.gif

"I dont always know what I'm talking about, but I know I'm always right." Muhammad Ali

(Cain might delete my message but i'll see if I can get my 2 cents in)

1) Well that maybe but its just for affiliation and news right? We're for helping one another and doing what you do. We are here to help one another.

2) RTW is Rome Total War which is a good RTS you should check out and try the mods that the older version of NMA did.

3) I know of a modder who actually joined a game industry because of making a famous mod. If you checked the news you'll know that EA hired one of the modders for Battlefield Pirates and used on Battlefield 2 or was it Vietnam? One of them two but same thing really. Enough experience and enough proof of experience = getting in the gaming industry ;)

Guest JediIgor

1) There is a game called Nexus.

3) The guy who wrote the Quake 2 bots now works for id, the Counter-strike people work at Valve, Desert Combat creators pretty much made Battlefield 2 with DICE's name on it.. I can go on and on, but you should just do your own homework if you want to find out more about it.

Can u give me an instance where working at nma or a mod group has ever helped a person join a company (i mean getting hired b/c of working at the mod and not because of an impressive examples of their work ie. concept art or 3dmodels.)? I am just wondering, b/c i have never heard of neone getting hired just b/c they worked at a modding group.

Yes I can - maybe its just a small example between many - But not with the NMA (*Since is new) but with the TTO and RDB II. It was me - tha'ts why i'm so passionate about this NMA thing - Btw I had to choose between Ubisoft and Jamdat and now it seems that i will end up at EA - I knew how to apply and promote my self - I also had Brett Tosti's feedback. I could have done it even better ($) and it does work ;) It all depends how well we can promote our selfs, create superb mods, manage our common ID, etc.

I think Ismael sticked a phrase in my mind that he took from somewere:

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

.... Hmm were are the other Nexus guys ? Did we won in this debate ?! :D I mean we really like this type of constructive debates - they help us evolve.

Oh. We're around. Busy doing stuff instead of debating whose organisation is better.

The debate makes you stronger ... gives you focusss ;) We should do it now ... well at least until the demo is out. After that we will be all too busy.

Btw we also need see if the "Nevada Moding Nexus" can become a real thing.

We at the Nexus are heavily of the opinion of co-ordinated independance, however though as the actual creation of a mod is not limited by the actual availability of the game, we cannot spare the time to indulge in a debate, once we have our assets completed we may be able to begin a dialogue but until then good day

:arrow: Hello DK_Viceroy and welcome :)

:arrow: Btw searching on the internet for Nexus I stumbled upon one of the nexus sites - I think .... Is this yours guys ? http://www.nexustk.com/ - looks nice :)

We at the Nexus are heavily of the opinion of co-ordinated independance, however though as the actual creation of a mod is not limited by the actual availability of the game, we cannot spare the time to indulge in a debate, once we have our assets completed we may be able to begin a dialogue but until then good day

:arrow: The NMA is also based on co-ordinated independance if the mod join us from outside. If its an internal desigend mod then its not so independent ...etc.

:arrow: I hope to see you soon - a merging is not such an easy thing this debate helps at this.

Guest JediIgor

From what I understood, when a mod is affiliated with the NMA, they are under no obligation to peruse all or any of the services offered by the NMA. A mod can choose what they want, and how they want it. If they only want management help, that's what they will get.. but if they want someone to do the Q&A or help them with the grunt work, there will be someone to help with that too.

There are thus several levels of NMA involvement; a lot, a little, and almost none. Respectively, each mod would obtain different NMA seals of approval as well -- a mod for whom NMA did QA would receive an "NMA seal of QA approval" and a mod which received management consultation would receive "NMA seal of management," and so on.

Thus every mod in the NMA or related to the NMA can be completely co-ordinated by the NMA, completely co-ordinated by the mod team itself, or inbetween with the NMA offering consulting only.

My Co-Leader's concerns.

By having a universal pool of staff, conflicts of interests will occur, what is undeniable is human nature, and in this case it will result in the staff pool prioritizing on projects that appeal to them, having a dedicated team helps insure that progress will be steady, Modding is a voluntary endeavor, as such it does not lend itself well to an organizational structure like that of the NMA.

While the Structure of the NMA appears sound in concept it appears inflexible to the rigors of reality, Modders often collaborate frequently, formalizing such collaborations would add an extra layer of Bureaucracy, one that is unneeded and will often end up as a deterrent to such collaboration taking place.

The Developers have shown themselves impartial in how they feedback to modding teams, thus the point about better feedback seems to be nothing more than baseless propaganda, Developers cannot afford to take sides in the community, unless it is a highly critical matter and even then it will be a rare occurrence, Simply put Developers will not be able to treat any mod or modding body differently to any other.

Modding tools are often provided by the developers, if not by them then a dedicated member of the community will often do this, until the game is released it is ill-advised to make claims that the NMA modding tools will without a doubt be better than a community created set, often tools created by a group that has no interest in the power play between mods will be superior to those created by a person or group with a vested interest.

Mods while they will often collaborate on certain details will be heavily competitive, they are in essence fighting over the same player base, as of the moment there are no truly definitive mods in the EaW Community that will make people buy the game merely for a mod, often those people are the hardcore mod base that will often be buying the game anyway, rendering the point moot.

Mod Team Leadership is a dynamic affair, conflicts of personality and friendly banter if kept in check are vital to the morale of a team, without this morale the team will often disintegrate into a group of disinterested demotivated individuals who will be unlikely to put their all into the project for people that they really couldn’t care less about.

While Modding is a good basis for the Games Industry it is by no means the best nor the most viable route for entry into the Industry, I myself have written off to no less than 20 developers publishers and gaming studio’s, they all make explicit mention of a dedicated degree to a section of Computer Game Production, no mention whatsoever is made of modding, indeed several said that at times that relying on modding alone as the deciding factor for a CV was actually a detriment to applicants, preferring instead either a published title or actual experience in the industry in the form of a placement year or internship.

PC specs are by no means standardized, there are several mods in the C&C community that will work perfectly on one spec but will barely run at all on other specs, the vast array of hardware out there means that unless someone in the NMA has ridiculously deep pockets and not an ounce of sense it will be impossible to test each mod on every possible computing specification combination.

Derelict Studios had such aims, yet it also had several mods that from the outset looked sure to have a following, however though frankly speaking the NMA with the exception of warlords lacks a truly killer mod idea that has visible progress for potential fan base to view, Several ideas that are on the table to become mods will most likely never become reality, As someone who works extensively in Public Relations and Writing both professionally in the forms of literature but also for several Mods, I can judge quite well how popular an idea would be, several of the ideas on the NMA table are either too unrealistic or too confined to be successful, the Realism mod strikes me as too unrealistic in terms of it adding far too much complexity while clouding the ability to recreate a war, if it were to get off the ground it would in essence have a small following of the truly hardcore fans, while yes it may end up with a respectable amount of downloads quite often that will be the curious who will try the mod and then discard it as too complex. Then there is the Gundam themed mod, an example of something far too restricted in vision to have a possibility to be successful, if instead it were to encompass the entire of a Gundam Storyline it would indeed have a great following, more than likely myself included.

Guest JediIgor

Paragraph by paragraph rebuttal.

By having a universal pool of staff, conflicts of interests will occur, what is undeniable is human nature, and in this case it will result in the staff pool prioritizing on projects that appeal to them, having a dedicated team helps insure that progress will be steady, Modding is a voluntary endeavor, as such it does not lend itself well to an organizational structure like that of the NMA.

Since the NMA members are already volunteers, it is apparent that they themselves make the choice whether or not they will participate in a formally assigned activity or one they choose themselves. For those new to the modding community, NMA will present an array of wide choices in which the modder can participate and contribute to.

While the Structure of the NMA appears sound in concept it appears inflexible to the rigors of reality, Modders often collaborate frequently, formalizing such collaborations would add an extra layer of Bureaucracy, one that is unneeded and will often end up as a deterrent to such collaboration taking place.

You've seen only the preliminary structure. Just like anything in reality, it will grow, mutate, and evolve into something better over time. The NMA believes the initial organization will be a good launch platform. When modders enter the organization, it will be easier for them to find others to collaborate with, and if they want to do it formally, the NMA grants them better ways of doing that. If they want to collaborate informally, that is completely their choice. The NMA isn't enforcing anything on anyone, it merely enables them with more opportunities.

The Developers have shown themselves impartial in how they feedback to modding teams, thus the point about better feedback seems to be nothing more than baseless propaganda, Developers cannot afford to take sides in the community, unless it is a highly critical matter and even then it will be a rare occurrence, Simply put Developers will not be able to treat any mod or modding body differently to any other.

More info will be released at a more appropriate time.

Modding tools are often provided by the developers, if not by them then a dedicated member of the community will often do this, until the game is released it is ill-advised to make claims that the NMA modding tools will without a doubt be better than a community created set, often tools created by a group that has no interest in the power play between mods will be superior to those created by a person or group with a vested interest.

The NMA believes their interests are one with the community: to prolong and embetter the gaming experience of the masses. With that in mind, there is no reason why the NMA has to develop the modding tools completely in house. Nor should there be any implication that the NMA is talking about tools which directly help with the modding process (such as a map editor), but is also talking about tools which will help with metamodding (such as workflow, versioning, distribution, etc).

Mods while they will often collaborate on certain details will be heavily competitive, they are in essence fighting over the same player base, as of the moment there are no truly definitive mods in the EaW Community that will make people buy the game merely for a mod, often those people are the hardcore mod base that will often be buying the game anyway, rendering the point moot.

People buy many things. You might even have more than one TV in your living place. I know I do. Likewise, there is no reason why one person wouldn't download and actively play more than one mod for any game. Usually a person is prevented from playing more than one mod because there is either a lack of more than one mod, or a lack of more than one quality mod. If each mod strives for high quality, then in essence the mods don't need to compete for the playerspace, but in fact share it.

Mod Team Leadership is a dynamic affair, conflicts of personality and friendly banter if kept in check are vital to the morale of a team, without this morale the team will often disintegrate into a group of disinterested demotivated individuals who will be unlikely to put their all into the project for people that they really couldn’t care less about.

The NMA does nothing to hinder the traditional process of mod development, but provides the mod team with alternate (and possibly better) options.

While Modding is a good basis for the Games Industry it is by no means the best nor the most viable route for entry into the Industry, I myself have written off to no less than 20 developers publishers and gaming studio’s, they all make explicit mention of a dedicated degree to a section of Computer Game Production, no mention whatsoever is made of modding, indeed several said that at times that relying on modding alone as the deciding factor for a CV was actually a detriment to applicants, preferring instead either a published title or actual experience in the industry in the form of a placement year or internship.

Slanting? High quality mods have and always will continue to provide a road into the gaming industry. There are many individuals who were involved in mod efforts that are now working in an AAA development house (I leave it to the reader and Google). I need say no more but mention a few names such as: Counter-strike, Desert Combat, Red Orchestra, Day of Defeat, Tactical Ops, just to name a few. If there is talent, the NMA can help flesh it out, if there is not.. then be happy with a CS degree.

PC specs are by no means standardized, there are several mods in the C&C community that will work perfectly on one spec but will barely run at all on other specs, the vast array of hardware out there means that unless someone in the NMA has ridiculously deep pockets and not an ounce of sense it will be impossible to test each mod on every possible computing specification combination.

The NMA process of QA is mainly to iron out gameplay bugs, crash bugs, things that are simple to fix and have been accidentally overlooked. I don't believe the NMA declared at any time to have the resources to make sure the mod ran well on every possible computer. The NMA leaves that up to the developers.

Derelict Studios had such aims, yet it also had several mods that from the outset looked sure to have a following, however though frankly speaking the NMA with the exception of warlords lacks a truly killer mod idea that has visible progress for potential fan base to view, Several ideas that are on the table to become mods will most likely never become reality, As someone who works extensively in Public Relations and Writing both professionally in the forms of literature but also for several Mods, I can judge quite well how popular an idea would be, several of the ideas on the NMA table are either too unrealistic or too confined to be successful, the Realism mod strikes me as too unrealistic in terms of it adding far too much complexity while clouding the ability to recreate a war, if it were to get off the ground it would in essence have a small following of the truly hardcore fans, while yes it may end up with a respectable amount of downloads quite often that will be the curious who will try the mod and then discard it as too complex. Then there is the Gundam themed mod, an example of something far too restricted in vision to have a possibility to be successful, if instead it were to encompass the entire of a Gundam Storyline it would indeed have a great following, more than likely myself included.

The game isn't even out yet. For now, one or two killer mods is all the NMA needs. If or when EvilleJedi decides to start production on Warlords for EaW, you have my personal assurance it will be made into the best mod an RTS has ever seen (better than HW2 Warlords if EaW allows it). In the beginning only one is necessary. People will play it and realize how much fun a mod can be, and they will try their own hand. When they try to break into modding, they will seek out help from the creators of Warlords, who will point them to the NMA. I would also like to point out that while I don't know much about the Gundam mod, it is a faux pas to dismiss RoR so quickly -- a similar mod, RTR, enjoys being the most popular mod for RTW even though its "more complex." Truly, the Nexus can do the same with its own mods, but that just puts the NMA and the Nexus on an equal position regarding the subject matter (as opposed to different).

The NMA enables the modders to do what they want. It is up to the modders how much they can utilize the NMA. By collecting the experience of the mod community at large and combinging it with modern productivity tools, the NMA strives only to make a regular player's daily game more enjoyable.

• SWR Staff - Executive

any concept of warlords in EAW is highly dependant on the flexibility of an unreleased SDK, warlords for EAW is essentially vaporware until I decide that there is sufficient flexibility in the engine, hence why I have thrown my support to multiple mods that intrest me

this entire thread spam is essentially about control and posturing for position

seriously, get over yourselves it's annoying :-P

oh wait, I guess I should comment on the topic...

what really needs to happen is that the EAWnexus framework needs to be expanded, off the shelf solutions like gallery and blogs (choose your poison) would significantly expand the initial development and allow the mod teams more flexibility. mediawiki(or other poison) as an overall information source is essential for organizing information on modding ESPECIALLY since EAW will have lua and XML(don't think for a second that we will get intelligently commented/documented code, LA is not paying for it). Igor also brought to my attention TRAC, which provides both versioning, integration with cvs, and bug tracking.

I don't like rigidly structured organizations either, that is why I think an effort like NMA should be more focused on getting people up to speed, pointing them in the right direction and setting up the tools and information they need to get to work, as well as solving issues that benefit everyone. Additionally the collaborative aspect of eaw nexus needs to be exploited to keep people interested(OMG how do I do this!!!? QUIT) and new people coming in by letting content creators work on actual content rather than blindly fight with the vaguities that plague all development(for those of you that have ever seriously modded without or limited dev tool support, you can understand). NMA needs to be more of a support organization than anything else and EAW nexus needs to be more than a forum/showcase and provide real collaborative tools to the mods that it supports.

I sincerely hope that the distinction between EAW:nexus and NMA goes away and we simply become the single central source for all EAW development and modding information

*looks around, comes out of 3dsmax hole*

You've seen only the preliminary structure. Just like anything in reality, it will grow, mutate, and evolve into something better over time. The NMA believes the initial organization will be a good launch platform. When modders enter the organization, it will be easier for them to find others to collaborate with, and if they want to do it formally, the NMA grants them better ways of doing that. If they want to collaborate informally, that is completely their choice. The NMA isn't enforcing anything on anyone, it merely enables them with more opportunities.

hmmm, is it now fact that things tend to break down after time rather then build up? There was some law for that. Lets face it, if money was involved (ISOTX) I would work non stop till that game was moded, but there isnt. Problem is people, get bored.

Hello all,

Since I'm the GM of NMA :) I also feel that I need to say something in relation with this merging/vision/debate.

It seems to me that both teams are driven by the similar goals. The NMA is extremely pragmatic and realistic and concentrated on better info and management that will give increased satisfaction for the moder and gamer(higher than usually and especially in the long term). The Nexus is a place were molders meet and share feedback / they only need what’s strictly necessary to satisfy their desire for creation and for friendship on the Internet.

Maybe in the end it’s all about the fact that we know each other here and you guys know each other there. It a question of trust.

Even if you guys find weak points in our philosophy they will do you no good in this debate since from what I've seen from Cain and JI they are extremely flexible and they will evolve their visions and by this they will improve the organization.

They want to do something big and that will run better that anything that has been yet seen. These guys seem driven to make history and they will stop at nothing until this is achieved.

From what I've learned from you all is that many moods have suffered in the past from poor management and non/realistic approach to the work. The NMA will help in solving many such problems.

Cain told me that the single danger to such an organization like NMA if successful is the NMA its self. That is why he said I will be the best gm for running NMA and that I will make sure that we will have fun and in the same time be professional in our work that gets us the fan. All of these things I will do and in the same time I will try to learn as much as I can about game making.

You are all builders and it seems that you love to build more than anything else. If we merge then imagine how much better and bigger we will build.

This is not an assimilation its a merging were we are all equals, we both need each other and I hope that you will all accept the birth of NMN and we will continue together the road for a better future.

I will be away for I while (I go to a new home and city) but I do hope that when I will come back I will have a nice surprise here. I wish you all happy holidays and a nice vacation.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

now that you mention gramer, take a look a this tutorial that every place should have :P

This is a tutorial on how to spell properly. And not using the "Ph34r3d H4x" talk.

Let us commence.

Apostrophes, commas and dots

Ok, probably the easiest part.

As you can see, i like to use comma's, dots and apostrofs alot. They make the sentence more clear to read.

You use an apostrof on word like: Don't, I've, You've, We're, You're etc, etc.

You use comma's to seperate an sentence from another sentence. Like this:

Ok, look at this!

It makes the sentence look more nicer and smarter looking.

You use dots at the end of a sentence;

I did use that thingy.

See, nice use of sentences.

Spaces and alinea's

Another easy grammar useage, spaces. You use spaces to seperate words from eachother(duh!) and if you say: Hi,*space* i'm elite.

See? Enter a space in the *space* part so it looks like: Hi, i'm elite.

You use alinea's if you go from one subject to another one. You then use an alinea. I just used one.

Capitals

Please, for gods sake, use Capitals!!! CAPITALS DOESN'T MEAN YOU NEED TO TYPE SENTENCES IN CAPS. No, just one capital for names, or the begin of an sentence.

Faulty grammar and h4x

Ok, this is probably the most fun part. The faulty grammar and h4x part. If you see someone type in faulty grammar and doesn't seperate his sentences, that would suck to read.

Look:

OMG OMG lolol i made this wepen it luks relly cwool lolol i pwn lolol plz giv cred

Well, that's not easily readable. Please, take 5 more seconds just to type out an sentence "correct". Don't be a lazy bum.

Oh and h4x language.

Do i have to say anything about "Sp43k1ng 1n h4%"?

It's an vile language used by newbies, trying to look cool. But they're not. Stay away from h4x language or die from the strange aura about it.

Well foolish kids, i hoped you learn something to use. If you don't use this properly, i will kill you.

ok that was good for a laugh.........anyway. I feel that if anything like this was to be acomplished in a timely manner the people in charge, (Cain, JI, Ish) would need to get on a IM client such as MSN or AIM, cause forum debates can go on for months.