Fist picture from Ep III?

I had posted this as news, but Evaders decided to skip it, so I'm putting this here. It's an interesting picture..

http://www.thenextamidala.com/First EP III "production image" arrives : "A very close TNA source provides a first glimpse into the production of EP III. The image below is scanned from the latest edition of the German magazine "Film und TV Kameraman". It shows the new HD camera HDC - F950 which will be used throughout the whole EP III production. Recently the official site featured a lengthy article about this camera! What you can clearly spot on the image is a real model (no CG!) of an All Terrain Tactical Enforcer (AT-TE walker) as seen in AOTC. Whether this is just a model test or a camera test or already material for EP III remains uncertain....."

I don't think that the link works, all I get is an error message.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying