Farewell to all!

Garbageben

I wanted to thank you all for being serious and nice people on these forums. None of you have done any wrong to me, so it isn't you. I just feel that the overall quality of forums have dropped. This was especially driven home by the recent bouts of flaming and being on the receiving end of some flaming myself. I knew that the peace and thoughtful discussions we had early on wouldn't last forever. You guys (and girls) have all been great to me and I wish you all the best. As for me, I am going away from here and have no plans to return. So, with honor I hope, I resign my commission to the great guild known as PFF.

Ok Jmaster annoyed the hell out of me so i'm leaving the public sections and only goign to read in 2 bottom forums sections and the other forum part. I'm also on the forum to much so i'm taking a break.

edit: Well if your leaving for good then see ya later and stay in touch in MSN or Xfire?

Re-sign me up Ghostly :)

I will not be going to the forums on a regular basis. However, I've thought it over and realized that I didn't dislike everything about PFF and that leaving the guild would be a sad thing for me. So I am still in the PFF guild (seems wishy washy, but I just thought it out and realized I didn't need to sever all ties). There is a chance that I may return to posting on this site in the future, but I feel that I need a vacation from it for a while. Plus, as Fosh said, with all the new info I don't really feel there is much left to discuss.