Goodbye PFF Clan, It could have been a lot of Fun :cry:

Foshjedi2004

I am sorry guys but I have decided to leave the forum for the time being. I will pop in from time to time but thats it, I am throwing in the towel.

Unless you can sort out the Trolls and Flames throughout the forum by banning the purpetrators then I may never return, with the new LEC site it isn't necessary for me to come back as so much has been layed out for you all so I say goodnight to you all.

If you want to get in touch go to Nexus or the LoW forums.

Bye

Foshjedi2004

Superior Mind and Wit.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

jesus christ!

im gone for the day, and now im back and like 5 people are saying goodbye, i came on this forum beccause it was special, it was fun, engaging, i felt accepted here and now it leaves us with me, darkmark and others but it wont be the same!

why dont we fix the forums instead of leaving/shadowing? justa add a few rules here an there, a little stricter too, and it can change, how hard can it be? im no great moderator, but i can crack the whip :twisted:

we havent had so many spammers and trollers as before so why dont we cange it? adapt so we can reduce thier numbers?

now im sad....no witty banter from me, its just sad.... :cry:

I've have you now - Lord Vader

I'm not gone i'm here just shadowing now. I'm always on this forum and it might be getting on peoples nerves and it actually gives me a headache when i'm on the computer to long.

Gen hows this for humor? I bought GTA Liberty City stories and now I have to wait till Friday or Sunday to get the PSP :P

Oh yay I get it next tuesday with a $50 dollars discount. Well then I guess i'm going to be game sharing with a friend on sunday since hes getting a PSP also and GTA.