Who pinned-Hayatus due to lack of useful info and quality...

Cain

"Hayatus due to lack of useful info and quality discussions."

One of the questions was a direct challenge to our system and it contested one of our main juice stuff. The ability to produce news about the game.

I have deleted that question. Pls keep an eye on such things and "raze them from the ground"

We barely get more news and some Waco decides to say that its not good how we supply it ... you guys know how hard it was to get LEC let us have Delphi here and supply some news when you know that LEC tends to monopolise this thing ... So I'm pretty much upset if someone decides to criticize our hard work.

I moved it to the bar to die ....

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Cain I did. I was annoyed that we haven't had a press release in months and the fact that there isn't any major news being given at all.

Its ok - but next time even if it is a simple reply - delete everything that you see is criticizing by mistake our hard work and accomplishments.

LEC has the only authority to release news - Delphi PG is actually doing us a favor.

Keep up the good work - got to run.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -