Forum game

Ghostly_Substance

If anybody is interested Cain will have to approve this first but you can still join

Well i'm somewhat bored since I cant fix my flipping Battlefield 2 and 1942 gets old fast when nobody from PFF isn't on and well as I said it gets boring playing games alone when your already bored. Well thought we might as well have a game since me,Fosh, Steller spammed out a Maw Installation topic. Btw you guys up for this or think i'm going nuts?

Read before you make an opinion:

I'll try and make it as simple as possible:

:arrow: Have a picture of the galaxy map (I'm going to edit it to support this forum game)

:arrow: Moves are turns so have to wait when another person posts(a post is a turn) and no double posting and post after the second person.

:arrow: Can only build Mechs, Troops, Starships, and transports (being vague for easyness)

:arrow: To move you need transport ships and can move 2 square per turn and starships can only move 1 square, (troops and mechs can only be carried with Starships or carriers)

:arrow: For the first time and if this succeeds we will only go attack one person at a time never 2 or more (Never attack a player who hasn't responded for 5 posts).

:arrow: After each turn say what you have as so:

- I have XXX Gold

- XX Mechs, XXX Troops, XXX Starships, XXX Fighters

- I moved (Fleet) to (planet, square)

- Link the paint edited picture here through Photobucket and save as SWmap in Jpeg (If 5 people are interested I will make an account for this picture for you to use)

:arrow: To attack both players must agree to attack and then will be decided by a coin toss(Must be in the same square to attack and silly as that may sound we dont cheat, if you do be warned I dont take kindly to cheating).

How to build units:

(You gain 20 gold per planet each turn, a warning my math will suck)

You start off with 20 of Fighters, Starships, troops, Mechs and 2 transports

-Mechs (AT-ATs for example) - 50 gold

-Fighters - 10 gold

-Troops - 40 gold

-Transport - 100 gold

-Superweapon(Deathstar or Galaxy Gun) - 1000 or 2000

So if you want to join sign your name below (I'm in of course):

Red Team

:arrow:

Blue Team

:arrow: Gen.Vader

Editing the map then going to link it here.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d107/PFF_Group/GMap.jpg

Photobucket account:

PFF_Group

Ferrari1

Blah ok then I left this in the bar then mistakenly moved it to the Hidden Door but I wanted it here so we can have a proper game :| Well thats if Cain and anybody else accepts so we can have something before the demo comes out and not many people have time for gaming so this should do, so what you say mods ?