What sort of music?

SOCL

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, the Matrix Reloaded album has some quality tracks, the three fight scenes, "Hmmm, Upgrades" "Burly Brawl" and "Merovingian Massacre" are quality. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

You complained earlier about not having exposure to any of this stuff, you want me to rumble up some CD compelations; i'm sure i've got samplers lying around of my world groove shit, interested? :wink:
HECK YEAH!!! :D

Jahled will mumble and press buttons on his stereo over the next couple of days and come back to you...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Just be careful Jahled, Zoot may have booby trapped it!!!

Pulp - Disco 2000

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Jahled will mumble and press buttons on his stereo over the next couple of days and come back to you...
:D ! :D ! :mrgreen: Well, you have my e-mail!

Just be careful Jahled, Zoot may have booby trapped it!!!

Jahled: walks to stereo, humming some obscure song. Reaches for play button--

MEOW!

Jahled: wheels around, terrified, then looks down sigh of relief Jeez, Zoot, you.... suddenly realizes what's going on NO!!!! leaps out the window

stereo explodes

:lol:

Almost right SOCL!! The CD recorder is shagged, so i'm doing you some (high-quality) tapes...almost done....i'll PM you when they're done! :)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Guest Scathane
Talking about Beethoven.... I bet you guys all know that Beethove became deaf. Could anyone tell me why he became deaf?

Talking about Beethoven.... I bet you guys all know that Beethove became deaf. Could anyone tell me why he became deaf?
I knew he was deaf and at one point I knew why. He wasn't born that way.... Was it because someone pulled his ears--wait, that was Thomas Edison.... Wasn't it simply old age? :?

Guest Scathane

No, it was grosser than that...
Hmm . . . grosser, ehh? :? Did he get attacked and mauled by a dog?
No, dude. Beethoven wasn't to keen on hygiene. because of this his ears became clogged with ear wax. Over the years, this lead to deafness...

Guest Scathane

No, dude. Beethoven wasn't to keen on hygiene. because of this his ears became clogged with ear wax. Over the years, this lead to deafness...
8O That's pretty disgusting, man.
What can I say? It's with posts like these that we realize to the fullest that we actually lack a gross-emoticon...

What can I say? It's with posts like these that we realize to the fullest that we actually lack a gross-emoticon...
That's exactly what I was about to say! Perhaps someone could modify this one :oops: to turn green instead of red....