How long was your longest Rebellion game?

Bill

Question

• Answers 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

are u in US-Army SOCL?or just interested to join?
Actually, I plan to join the U.S. Navy as an officer, but I have thoroughly studied every branch of the Armed Forces and, along with that, my father is a resource of information since he has served with every single branch (Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Air Force, and Army). I don't mean to boast, but I am quite an authority on the Armed Forces (or so I've been told). :roll:

Aren't we getting off the topic in question, boys? :twisted:

so let's get back to the point:

how long was your longest game:

mine was about 9000 days

If there was a TK-421 there must have been a TK-13

Not only SOCL knows a lots about the military but he can also make it soudn boring (when he wants to... no ... wait... even if he doesn't want to. :wink: ).... You can buy your own SOCL BEAK action figure.... If you buy five SOCL action figures... You'll get a special edition of Hutt Illustrated...
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

are u in US-Army SOCL?or just interested to join?
Actually, I plan to join the U.S. Navy as an officer, but I have thoroughly studied every branch of the Armed Forces and, along with that, my father is a resource of information since he has served with every single branch (Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Air Force, and Army). I don't mean to boast, but I am quite an authority on the Armed Forces (or so I've been told). :roll:

Well nice for u but I prefer the ground forces. I wrote it in another topic I was a paratrooper for 4 jears with Rank Stabsunteroffizier

((Staff) Sergeant in U.S. :roll: ) and I ve been for 1 jear in FT. Bragg N.C.

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Well nice for u but I prefer the ground forces. I wrote it in another topic I was a paratrooper for 4 jears with Rank Stabsunteroffizier

((Staff) Sergeant in U.S. :roll: ) and I ve been for 1 jear in FT. Bragg N.C.

You were in the military just like wormie! One year at Bragg! what did you think of it? What did you do in the military? Infantry, special operations...? I mean, most foreign troops only go to Bragg to cross-train with Delta Force and the Special Forces.

Yes it was also a special training named JRTC with your spec-forcees in Louisiana ( short stay in FT. POKE) and some para jumpings :D

Yes it was also a special training named JRTC with your spec-forcees in Louisiana ( short stay in FT. POKE) and some para jumpings :D
Ah, yes, the infamous JRTC (Joint Readiness Training Center), the place all soldiers dread and hate to go located at Fort Polk, Louisiana, USA. So, what did you do in the military, dude21?

So, what did you do in the military, dude21?

I served my country :? Or what do u mean? :?

:lol: No, no, that's not quite what I meant. :lol: What I meant was: what was your MOS? Or...hmm...I doubt that's what it's called in Germany.... I mean, were you infantry, cavalry (armor, air, or what-not), aviation, artillery, etc?

I think that he posted 1 or two pages ago that he was a Paratrooper.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

I think that he posted 1 or two pages ago that he was a Paratrooper.
A paratrooper? Interesting. You were once part of a unit that was once airborne, I live on an airborne base, and dude21 was once an airborne paratrooper (right?)...what's with airborne troops and SW? 8)

Well, Airborne Troops are needed if u want to invade a planet :wink:

But SOCL tell me about u what was youre service in army?

Wormy is clear, he was a Mountie :wink:

But SOCL tell me about u what was youre service in army?
Oh, no, no, no. You see, my father is the one in the Army (yes, I am quite young). He stationed here at Fort Campbell in the state of Kentucky as part of the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault)...well, actually, he's currently with an airborne unit in S. Korea, but this is his at-home unit. No, I'm not in the military for I am too young. Actually, I had once planned to join the Army and be part of special operations with the Army's Delta Force, but have since decided to join the Navy instead (odd switch, ehh?).

What unit were you with, dude?

In germany?

3rd Kompany of 263 Fallschirmjägerbatallion

4. Division KLK (Kommando Luftbewegliche Kräfte) 8)

I was the Machine - Gunner :wink:

Thats that guy who is always the bad guy in every american WWII movie (That one who kills the most americans) :P

In germany?

3rd Kompany of 263 Fallschirmjägerbatallion

4. Division KLK (Kommando Luftbewegliche Kräfte) 8)

I was the Machine - Gunner :wink:

Thats that guy who is always the bad guy in every american WWII movie (That one who kills the most americans) :P

:lol: And now...an AT-AT pilot! :lol:

I might join the Army, Probably a Ranger. (If I can do it) :D
I don't mean to discourage you and I say, if you really want to do it, go for it! But I have to warn you it's pretty tough training (but not nearly as hard as real Rangers will make you think).

Well I got a couple years to think on it. Who knows....
Indeed. I went from wanting to be an Army Special Forces operator to an English teacher or professor to a Coast Guard officer to a Special Forces operator (again) to a paleontologist to a Naval officer with a psychology major (instead of an English major)...all in one year. :D Indeed you have time, Antilliles. :D

Guest Admiral_Antilles
WOW! You sure are indecisive about things SOCL. But when it comes to a descision (sp?) that will shape you're life, there is no harm in making sure now is there?

Well I got a couple years to think on it. Who knows....
Indeed. I went from wanting to be an Army Special Forces operator to an English teacher or professor to a Coast Guard officer to a Special Forces operator (again) to a paleontologist to a Naval officer with a psychology major (instead of an English major)...all in one year. :D Indeed you have time, Antilliles. :D

And what is actually now youre goal?