How long was your longest Rebellion game?

Bill

Question

• Answers 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I purposely make mine last a long time, gaining and losing ground on purpose and, of course, on "accident". A straight game I want to end quickly can go as short as a day. Longest: I have a game I've been working on for close to two years now. :lol:

My games now tend to drift into what La_Forge stated, mainly due to character development...(it's fun to get those Jedi well up there, especially on these leadership stats...boy do those Star Destroyers move...)
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Lord_La_forge wrote:

And what's the stardate?

Um . . . not sure. The game isn't currently installed (yes, I am evil), but I have the game saved for when I do reinstall it.

well why don't you go check it?!?

my longest rebellion game was about 4k days. but then i was playing for 6-8 hours a day. but now i'm not playing anymore because my computer crashed :evil: and i'm doing all my online stuff on school :?

If there was a TK-421 there must have been a TK-13

One was more than 10,000 days. I always play with a large galaxy and usually only stop, after every planet is under my control :D

It just looks cool, if every system has your colors :wink:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Guest Scathane
My games now tend to drift into what La_Forge stated, mainly due to character development...(it's fun to get those Jedi well up there, especially on these leadership stats...boy do those Star Destroyers move...)
How high do you get your Jedi? And do you get them that high using RebEd or not?

I like to have about half my characters automatically force sensitive, and everybody else, friend and foe, with about 45% chance of being so as well. If you up the values just that bit on the combat front, force-characters stand a good chance of surviving that chance encounter with a harder force-user... The effect of encountering a force-user is quite dramatic for any character's statistics.

Guest Scathane
I like to have about half my characters automatically force sensitive, and everybody else, friend and foe, with about 45% chance of being so as well. If you up the values just that bit on the combat front, force-characters stand a good chance of surviving that chance encounter with a harder force-user... The effect of encountering a force-user is quite dramatic for any character's statistics.
How high do you set the values for Palpy, Vader or Luke?

Good question. Sometimes when I try to give them a good bump up in RebEd, it backfires and they end up with really low scores.

Good question. Sometimes when I try to give them a good bump up in RebEd, it backfires and they end up with really low scores.

Then take out of the picture the random modifier!

In answer to Scathane, the only thing I adjust with Vader, Palpy, and Luke is giving the Emperor the ability to train Jedi Knights. It's kind of logical isn't it, and in expert games, gives the Empire a chance with it's two to four starting Star Destroyers at the beginning of the game when the rebels are rampaging around with their thirty bulk cruisers....it also gives the Emperor something to do on Coruscant; train Jedi, whilst you're keeping him there to enjoy that lovely leadership bonus inspiring all those uprisings on rebel-controlled worlds.... :roll:

I have never understood those people who are content with conquering only half the galaxy and crushing their enemy without taking the entire galaxy. :? I mean, isn't the point to the game A) Crush Your Enemy, and B) Control The Galaxy ?

Yes. But it is also fun to toy with them while your at it.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

:lol:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Scathane

That's quite a lengthy game you've got there, friend...
It's quite fun; you should try it, Scath!
How often have you played this game in those two years?

Guest Admiral_Antilles
My longest game was 18,236 days! My best game was 47 days when I was the rebels. I took Coruscant captured the Emperor and Vader. 8)