Mike SubForum merged in the Petroglyph MiniQuest Adventures?

Cain

Its quite small so I think we should merge it with the rest of the Petro subforum ?

It pains me to see it so small because it is not reflecting the size of Mike's friends - so what do you guys say ?

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

If I'm honest, I don't see too much of a problem with the way it is now. Having said that, since both don't see as much action as the major topics, it does make some sense to combine them into one.

As long as you're sure it's the right thing to do, I'm all for it.

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

Hmm well it would of been populated only if people didn't spend their time in the bar or general topics :|Well your the boss Cain so its up to you.

I would say add something new that would get attention to the small Mike Forum but keep down the spam :|

Hmm well it would of been populated only if people didn't spend their time in the bar or general topics :|Well your the boss Cain so its up to you.

I would say add something new that would get attention to the small Mike Forum but keep down the spam :|

Wel since this is a Petorglyph Forum - I mean we will have to have subforums for all the people there - I know that Mike is the coolest ... but they all desirve one.

I think that I will have to chat with him. Let him decide.

Its seems that Chissenator has an account here and he will post - in case you recignize him - let me know to ban him.

As in "The Cheesinator" or Beowulf?

Yes the cheese from the LEC forums - how is he named here ?