Post Chat problems

Foshjedi2004

:arrow: OK Ghostly could disable/unactive his account - still - but we need him getting a warning first. Can someone warn him ? Siddus ?!

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Thanks - If you see him still posting like creazy ... then we will shut him down for a week.

Btw did you guys seen how the .net and the lec forums presented the logs from the chat ?! They cut out Chris's last words to avoid the link to the forums .... its not nice from thier part since its not the link that counts in haveing good and active members / its the quailty of the members and topics who usually atract new active members.

I also see that .net is tring to copy our system :) he he and I remember when we asked all of them for help to establish this forum - and they all ignored us.

Sometimes I ask my self how we managed to make PFF the best forum for Petroglyph ?! Maybe its because we care more about Petroglyph then our forum and we care more about the quailty of the forum than the member numbers ...

Who knows...

:arrow: Yes - and if we can't move we will keep this as official until we find a way to back them up ... who knows what the future holds :) Mike and Chris and the others know this problem so maybe we will find a solution.

I agree with Juggernaut but we MUST test it before we can't put it and be surprised by something. Our forums are under IPB so my teammate RV (our technical master;)) and I are available to why not work on messages transfer.

About the link cut I think it's before all a people mind question. I don't feel DMUK is a fair guy. It's important to keep in mind that fansites want to become "THE" website talking about EaW. We have a huge advantage we have people through forums, he must be very jalous :D

Well there was a time when I asked DMUK and Lion or almost everyone to support us in giveing us space or control over their forums... but nooo we had to be ignored. Well what can I say .... yes they may be gelous a little - but it was their own decision. I mean they are after all LEC and they want the EAW fans to remain LEC fans not become Petorglyph ones ...etc... I assume.

Still we do not prefer to start from 0 since this forums hold tones of Petroglyph history now and they have a sentimaental value to us all. So in the end if we cannot move from here we may decide to keep this one too and have two official forums. But I assume that in the end we may decide to buy the backup from forumer ... who knows .... we will see. Its now up to Petroglyph.