Remembrance Day

Ghostly_Substance

How will you respect the soilders that died for our freedom ? Marcus in the military would be saluting tomorrow.

Well then I'll post which countries were at war when:

WW1 (1914-1918):

-Serbia

-Russia

-France

-Belgium

-British Empire

-Japan

-Montenegro

-Italy

-Germany

-Ottomans

-Bulgaria

-Australia

WW2 (1939 to 1945)

-Russia

-Canada

-British

-France

-Finland

-China ??

-Poland

-Australia

-Germany

-Japan

-Italy

-Romania

-Hungary

-Bulgaria

The Korean War.

1) I'll respect the soilders by playing "Battlefield 1942" and maybe play Silent Hunter 3 over the weekend. Well rest in peace soilders or family members of one.

Finland was in world war 2! Omg you suxx again, Ghostly! We fought against a country that had four times the manpower at its disposal, about fifty times the tanks and about a hundred times the planes. We fought with weapons that would have been old tech even in WW1, and still we're here to tell you about it! Shame on you for forgetting the tremendous amount of blood, sweat and tears we shed to remain as an independent nation! The heart of the glorious Finnish warriors lives on in our memories! You probably dont even know of the determination of our country! The people of Karjala even abandoned their homes and retreated further to Finnish soil to find a place to live during the invasion of Karjala, just to show the Russians how we love our country and would never leave it as long as we are alive! And dont forget how we taught the world about the Mottitaistelu, a battle technique used by the army of the U.S even as we speak! Lots of more American soldiers would be dead without our glamorous technique, one that would allow about 20 men to defeat an entire division of enemy troops! We take great pride in our war history, dont you dare forget about it!
Go Leafs go!

Well webkidi or whatever the site is wasn't very specific :|

edit: There fixed the problem before 1 pm 8) Sorry about that "Relentless" but I dont get my hands on that many books so I dont really get into detail unless it airs on the History Channel.

Well then time to respect the soilders by playing WW2 games.

Finland was in world war 2! Omg you suxx again, Ghostly! We fought against a country that had four times the manpower at its disposal, about fifty times the tanks and about a hundred times the planes. We fought with weapons that would have been old tech even in WW1, and still we're here to tell you about it! Shame on you for forgetting the tremendous amount of blood, sweat and tears we shed to remain as an independent nation! The heart of the glorious Finnish warriors lives on in our memories! You probably dont even know of the determination of our country! The people of Karjala even abandoned their homes and retreated further to Finnish soil to find a place to live during the invasion of Karjala, just to show the Russians how we love our country and would never leave it as long as we are alive! And dont forget how we taught the world about the Mottitaistelu, a battle technique used by the army of the U.S even as we speak! Lots of more American soldiers would be dead without our glamorous technique, one that would allow about 20 men to defeat an entire division of enemy troops! We take great pride in our war history, dont you dare forget about it!

best battle against the russians too..you finnish gave em a hell of a fight! i also read that you fought in -40 farenheit blizards, you guys are inhuman!

I've have you now - Lord Vader

Called my grandpaps the other day. He was a Navy Seabee in the Pacific during WWII and his dad was a marine sarge also serving in the Pacific at the same time. One of the greastest heirlooms on my dad's side is my great-grandpap's Colt .45 automatic service pistol, which is in mint condition still. Considering the use it has seen, I'm suprised.

I'm also fairly certain that Canada was supporting the Brits in WWI. There were quite a few Canadian aces in WWI, I know that much.

Edit: And the US was in WWI, admittedly at the tail end, but we were still in!

Just becaues I didn't remember or learn as much as possible from the Second world war that you foce choke me :| We dont have basic knowledge when we're born :|

Hate to be such a negative Nancy, but I can't really be at ease today until we clean up our Veterans' Affairs and Veterans' Healthcare programs. A lot of people that gave their everything for us are really getting shit in return, and it's very sad. My fiance's family, among other people.

i agree with Naja on that its worse in America than britian though but we still dont give Equal rights to the Gurkuras(British Spec FOrce Forest) but yeah the Canadians died by the hundreds in WWI it was at the Battle of the Somme sent over the Top by the Butcher General Haig. Sorry history is a speciality.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

I Support the Resistance!

In hindsight the shell bombardment was working in some places however the main bulk of the army was in an area that had poor radio conection so the General didn't know that there was a problem till far too late.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg