What do we know for sure now?

Teradyn_pff

I am not a moderator so I have no ability to remove posts that are not contributing to the thread so if a moderator is ok with this idea, I entreat your help. We need to list the things that we know for a fact and in the case of some abiguity, please provide an explanation or supporting quote. I would imagine the most relevant things to be based off of the posts from Delphi-PG so far in these boards.

Please follow the numbering scheme I am starting with, and reserve discussion for a different thread.

1. The timeline for EAW is post Episode III to the end of Episode IV. (This refers mainly to the single player campaign and the technology in the game.)

2. In tactical mode the game will pause, but during Galactic, everything is in motion.

3. Players will have the option to fight out the tactical battle or have it Auto-Resolved. (this refers to single player at this point, no word has been given as to whether there is a way to do this in multiplayer)

4. Hero death is not permanent, you will be able to regain your heros for a price (credits or time or both).

5. Currently fighters are assigned to squads in groups of 5. (can change due to balance)

The next poster should start at number 6 and so on. Lets make this a strong collection of information that may be able to be confirmed for an updated FAQ or something.

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png

Well there is an unofficial faqs so we could always update that :roll: Well let me think on this for couple more minutes :P

edit: Ok then as you post what we know and one of us mods will update the FAQS. :roll: