Wow, still misinformed people on the LEC forums

Nevets

That topic is about battlefront 2, whats that got to do with this game??

some one is asking if this:

http://www.wizards.com/swminis/images/rots/4_AT-RT.jpg

which was in EPIII. He uses BFII as an example of a game it is in, is in the game. Everyone tells him there are no clone wars vehicles in the game which we know is false.

Lucas is doing a pretty crapy job getting the word out about that stuff. That being said they don't want people to get a hold of the stuff and trash the game before it is released.

The why behind the those items is simple

-ANH timeline=$$$$$$ if a game is good but lacks units it ok because you can always release a cheap to produce, yet expensive for the customer unit expansion.

-No SSD=See above

-Popcap=Allows people with older computers to play without the ablity to complain to the designer.

-Heroes can't die= You don't want people to spend a ton of time playing only to see their favorite hero die, as this would produce lots of grumpy users.

-Heroes can't die= You don't want people to spend a ton of time playing only to see their favorite hero die, as this would produce lots of grumpy users.

True, but this is an RTS not a MMORPG, if a hero dies ah well, you learned from it. You can restart the game or finish it and your hero is back and you can play him again. If it was a MMORPG you become attached to the character and need it to respawn it everytime it dies.

EDIT: don't mean for this to turn into another heros dying thread.

WTF, I'm saying that with all the info we have, we could assume that it will be a great game, it is stupid to be in a forum discuting about a game you don't even know if you will like it :?

School Wars!!! Command your Forces!

Crush the School!!! :twisted:

WTF, I'm saying that with all the info we have, we could assume that it will be a great game, it is stupid to be in a forum discuting about a game you don't even know if you will like it :?

I'm just saying, I hope this will be a good game, the game I have been waiting for (Rebellion was that when it first came out). I just have learned not to think it is a great game before I play it. SWG had all signs pointing towards it being a great game, but slowy but surely they started sneaking in little bits of disapointing info.

That being said, I have more hope for Petro than I do SOE.

SOE still owes me a Shield for my Decimator since they made it "deletable" or "destroyable". WHO THE HELL PROGRAMS REWARD ITEMS TO BE "DESTROYABLE". Seriously do you want a special item you spent 1 week on to be destroyable?

Petoglyph from what I heard is a smart company and they won't make this foolish mistake unless its meant as a prank. Seriously if its going to turn out to be a bad game they would release it right around this month but they aren't so they're releasing it in Febuary. Remember Delphi saying timeline goes up to Episode 4? They get all their information from Lucas but who the hell cares if it lacks some stuff (other stuff to keep you busy, eyecandy stuff) you got a great SW RTS ever produced ;)

oh and about the lucas arts forum (Sorry got side-tracked above as usual, aint the second time either)

Anyways I tried leaving but I got chained to the silly forums since they sometimes have updates and I check there for member posted threads about new screens or trailers or whatever so I can post here first. I tried twice to leave but failed........

I end up reading annoying threads and post obvous answers and such and damn I cant leave !

I think it has to do with discussing the game. It has to do with LECs release of info :|

there has been enough discussing of the game in the thread to warrent in being in general discussion I think.

well it could be considered cursing, it is to me, then again i don't like any profanity, tho i am use to it.

WTF, I'm saying that with all the info we have, we could assume that it will be a great game, it is stupid to be in a forum discuting about a game you don't even know if you will like it

Im just asking him to watch what he says, he dose not have to use that phrase to show is surprise/annoyance (or whatever he is feeling), i really cant do anything about it anyway other then asking him nicely not to use it.

lol, i don't realy have a problem with seeing it because i hear it all the time in school, i just don't realy want to come home from a stressful day of school, sit down at my computer and see the same stuff i'v heard all day, which makes me feel like im back in school.