Changing between mods...

Eduardo

Does anybody knows if Petrogliph has said something about changing mods??, I mean, if i have......lets say... the mod of Imperial assault II, the legacy of war mod, can I change from mod to mod, like, im playing the original mod, and I have installed the two other mod, and i want to play Imperial assault, can I just change it in a options or something like that??, or have to one, then unistal it, then the other, etc...

School Wars!!! Command your Forces!

Crush the School!!! :twisted:

I dont think petrogliph will go that way, because they know there will be a lot of mods, because the game they are doing is very moddeable, I think they will add like a switch or something like that...

Most TC mods have a shortcut icon so you can play their game seprately. Also many new games have mod menus in the main game so you can switch over to them. Usually these mods do not prevent you from playing the original game and you do not have to re-install your game to get rid of it. Some TC mods come with auto un-installers, others all you have to do is to go into the game's system folder and delete the mod folders and files.

The best option for playing the mod is that we have a mod menu in the game...

(And speaking of Imperial assault II, could someone post a link?)

I hope they do a mod switcher like in DoW. That thing was awesome.

Yup. That's why I didn't like Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour so much. I tried the Imperial Assault mod for it and then I had to reinstall the whole game just to play regular Zero Hour. It was an annoyance. I trust that Petroglyph will put in a mod changer.

Well, Let's trust Petro in this :wink:

meh, id rather not haha!

i figured they would at least bring the timeline out a little bit.

....Yeah, you're right, but still, they have added tons of cool things into the game and are planing an expansion, not to mention that the cause the didn't put all the units is because the games tech ends at battle of Yavin.., Well, I'm still saying that in this case, they know what fans want!!