Species

Jmaster3265

What species do you want the most in the game?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What species do you want the most in the game?

• Zabrak
    • Niktos
    • Gamorreans
    • Rodians
    • Hutts
    • Other
    • Quarrens
    • Twi'leiks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i'll really would like to see wookies, Twi'leiks, Gamorreans, Zabraks, Jawas, Hutt's, Gungans(Including Jar Jar, I wan't to kill him in the battlefield with his old friend Darth Vader), Mon Calamary.....Well, there are a few species that I would like to see in the game!....Ohhhh, and about Jar Jar, it would be like this:

Jar Jar:Missa are under attack!!!!, missa Hide!!!!

Vader:You aren't going anywhere *Force choke*

Jar Jar:But.....bu.......what did missa done to you???

Vader:Where do I start....Ahhhh yes, you gave the power to palpatine for making him Suprime Chancelor.....This make that I have a trajedy with my wife, and makes that I fight Obi-Wan......Ohhh, and im more machine than man now.......Son of a *****!!!

He impales hime with his lightsaber!!!, jajajaja that would be great!!!

School Wars!!! Command your Forces!

Crush the School!!! :twisted:

Well you could go there and find out for yourself.

LOL!! ooh burn, by the way why does everyone hate jarjar? Don't answer that back on topic. I voted for twi'leiks in this poll i made!

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/1135/jmaster3265signew13rd.jpg

Well you could go there and find out for yourself.

LOL!! ooh burn, by the way why does everyone hate jarjar? Don't answer that back on topic. I voted for twi'leiks in this poll i made!

Don't care so much if a thread goes a little off topic, it is a forum, those types of things are natural. Look up the "Evolution of Threads 101".*

If you look at any multipage thread, usually a little bit before the third page any thread will have gone a little off topic once.

*there is no actual book called this, but their should be.

hutts,

just so i can pour salt on them BWAHAYHAHAHAHAHA :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

lol what?

That's only if they are like slugs (they sure look like them). That'd be funny to see Leia shaking salt on Jabba as he shrivels up in RotJ instead of strangling him with her chain.

Guest JediIgor
They have put in "EU Garbage" they have the bloody Centenary Tank aka TIE Crawler. Renamed TIE Mauler by Petro.

If you look at the pictures closely it's clearly *not* the Century Tank, hence why Petroglyph didn't even name it as such.

Here is a question and answer about species:

Can you tell us more about what species will be in the game?

There is a multitude of creatures scattered over the planets. There's over 12 different species represented, each with their own allegiances. Not to mention chaotic creatures like Rancors.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg