Ghostly is back

Vader89

Well it seems like names are changing left and right nice to see your back to G_S, uhh.... G_S :) I couldnt remember that Youkai Taijin one very well, lol. Anyway umm, well i was just trying this forum out, lol. :D

lol that name had the same meaning or I tried to but it losts its meaning on this forum so I left it for games.

Anyways thanks since i like this name but games dont :?

• 3 weeks later...
Never had Admin Powers. Only had Modding Powers. Delete Posts etc.

I have Force powers. I can take your Modding Powers any day. :D

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

Well for those of you who like this section please post and if you dont then bye bye this section goes. 10 or more posters will save this section but if none then bye bye.