Rebellion on my new computer

Paul

Well I have finally upgraded to a new Dell with XP and so far my previous problems with crashes in the game have not occured. Needless to say I am thrilled. As I haven't yet transferred all of the files from my old computer I'm playing the original without the benefit of Rebed, but it's still fun. I must admit I miss my version of things though so I am impatient for my tech to get down here and hook the two computers together for me to transfer the necessary files. Anyway it looks like Jedi Igors advice to go to XP to solve my crashing dilemma was a good call.-Grand Moff Conway

:arrow: Righ click on rebellion.exe

:arrow: Choose properities

:arrow: Choose the Compatiblites section

:arrow: There you'll see a list of older win's. Simply choose the plot you want to use. You can also set the game's resolution and even force it to use 256 colors..