Question regarding Model scaling in gameplay

NightmareKato

I noticed that the starfighters looked "too big" for them to look like they could even enter a capital ship's hangar safely without tearing its wings off.

I realize this is a game mechanic designed for the player to easily see where all the starfighteres are, but what I'm curious about is, to keep things more realistic for the sake of "simulation" or machinima film production...

Will there be an option to "re-scale" the starfighter models to an appropriate size relative to their capital-ship counterparts?

With this option turned on, the starfighters would be barely discernible, but for pre-scripted events with camera control...wouldn't be a problem. It SHOULD be a toggleable feature if you want to "watch" how the fight plays out under the AI control, and if you want to take charge yourself, the game toggles the starfighters to the "easy to spot a hutt" size setting.

Thoughts?

There is also the issue of each fighter representing a group. Is this true all the time? If so, how can you tell when one in the group is destroyed?
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/CptK/StarCruiser.jpg

There is also the issue of each fighter representing a group. Is this true all the time? If so, how can you tell when one in the group is destroyed?

Each fighter is one fighter. When it is destroyed, it is destroyed. Instead of building squadrons of fighters you build flight groups instead.