*New EAW Trailer (Offical 2nd)

Ismael

Damn you took the picture of the second one I wanted to do that O well thats what I get for snoozin. Hey if you look closely you'll see the falcon in the picture.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Coruscant1.jpg

Hot damn that's awesome! Looks great! Got to see some A-wings in action too. Vader's voice sounds pretty close to the real thing as well.

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

Boba fett......

is teh awesomeness!!!

i like it how we have more native life, like sarlaac and geonosians, but with the geonosisans would they start of being more hostile to the rebels than the empire??

since in the clone wars, they allied with trade federations and palpatine, so would they still be on good terms with palpy??

I've have you now - Lord Vader

I still want to know if Fett is pure Imperial or can be hired by both.

Still, awesome trailer! Han and Chewie can be separated! I was wondering how that was going to work. If one died, they would both die.

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

Boba fett......

is teh awesomeness!!!

i like it how we have more native life, like sarlaac and geonosians, but with the geonosisans would they start of being more hostile to the rebels than the empire??

since in the clone wars, they allied with trade federations and palpatine, so would they still be on good terms with palpy??

Maybe they would be like the Sand People from from battlefront, hostile to everybody .

How much of that trailer was cutscene, and how much of it was real footage from the game? Because if that one scene with all those walkers spanning across that green grassland was real footage...*gasp*

Just to clarify, by "cutscene" I mean like something pretty that was just created for the trailer.

"Footage" includes tactical battle view, but can also include the EaW battle cinema camera.

Just making a distinction between the cinema view and some little creative thing just made to make people drool.

How much of that trailer was cutscene, and how much of it was real footage from the game? Because if that one scene with all those walkers spanning across that green grassland was real footage...*gasp*

Just to clarify, by "cutscene" I mean like something pretty that was just created for the trailer.

"Footage" includes tactical battle view, but can also include the EaW battle cinema camera.

Just making a distinction between the cinema view and some little creative thing just made to make people drool.

Yea I thought that too, it is hard to distinguish between cut scenes and real gameplay. Looks like they did a good job of meshing it together. If I had to guess tho, that walker scene was real game footage.

I have two questionss. In the scene where the walkers and troops are on what looks like to be kashyyk marching twords the horizon, on the left side in the middle of the screen there is a spinning robot thing, what is it? and just below that there is a group of soldiers who are not dressed like storm troopers, could they be some kind of commandos, or officers?

also it looks like they spruced up the interface, especially the galactic map. it looks really nice. loots of neat pictures and stuff. it's gunna be great! :D