New Trollers

Foshjedi2004

Grand Moff Joyce has really been racking those counts up. A Question. Cain can you freeze Joyce's account and E-mail them about the dangers of trolling. I mean 30+ posts a day is a bit excessive. Even I was never that bad.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

My PM :

I got a notofication that states that you are starting to get near to the spam level.

I know that this is not true but pls. try to lower your numbers (replys) but increase the size of your posts (words numbers). Short Replys are acceptable only in the bar or only at a low rate.

Thank you,

Cain

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I have concern of my own on the matter.

TODAY just TODAY his count has shot up about 60-70 posts. Now In my career of forum posting on this and others I've NEVER done nearly that much. Even when I did maybe 40 posts a day for a week it was all good posting and no one-liners.

PLEASE lets do something about this spammer/troller.

I say a 1 week temp ban will do the job. Harsh yes but it'll teach him.

Ok

name all the people you want disabled ....

Done Grand Moff Joyce has his account disabled - he is not deleted just unnactive in terms of posting ability.

:arrow: Megajames - keep an eye on this guy.

If you see him posting stupidly - just delete him.

I wil ban him next day.

Ok I have unactivated his account.

This is our home and I don't intend letting people not following our posting style.

If they want to spam - they can always go to the LEC forums ;) they will have many friends spammers there ...loll

lol, and good riddance. Well at least LEC is also starten to make heads roll, maybe they'll be forced to find a home in some chat room, where they can troll alll day long, with other's of there kind, lol

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

because, and it's real, they like coming here and bring the hell with them.

I also hope you, darkmark etc aren't too sad after this wonderful 1-0 Lille made againt Manchester United :D

We rocked you guys :D

Burn them all ! We are God !

http://www.therussells.net/papers/joan/index.htg/Right_before_Burn.jpg

I really feel good tonight :wink:

About topic, we can't do lots of thing because with this forum, we can't do lots of thing about moderation.

Well many of my friends will post in the same style like this megajames - so before you fully close him Cain / pls. try to educate him more / maybe he will get it in the end. Thank you :)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

:arrow: As you wish but I can't guarantee succes ;) some of them just don't get it ...