NHL 2005

Ghostly_Substance

Well another fine victory for the Ottawa Senators :) My home team 8) 6 straight wins undefeated but lost one game (woopdy doo). Now they beat the Leafs again 8-0 Haha :twisted: Nice ownage lol and I saw Toronto players kept on slipping, tripping, fighting, and playing injured lol. Well Toronto did win couple games but 3 or 5th game into the season lol. Even tho we got messed up last year, this year seems to be Ottawa ownage.

About time too since they messed it up when I was at the Coreal Center watching the away game. The Leafs won and everybody bragged Sens suck but look at the Leafs, 8-0 lol. Well I kept on saying that the Slovak players wanted to go home so they can look at Slovak girls and relaxs but the silly Leafs fan denied that. Oh and I was also on tv that last Stanly Cup year :P

Red Wings are 11-1. Our only lose came from playing games back to back, and to Vancouver (a pretty good team).

I think the Wings have more depth then the senators, to bad we wouldn't get to play until the cup finals (I think).

ah well, I think it is pretty clear tho who are the best teams in both the east and the west.

Ouch, another loss to the Sens.

pretty good weekend for the wings, got a win, and both the preds and the sens lost. (I don't like these back to back games tho, seems like every team that plays them pretty much loses them).

5-2 ? DAMN what the hell. Well the 8-0 must have made them hard headed or as you said back to back just is wrong and teams are losing on purpose for that. DAMN YOU NHL LOCKOUTyou screwed everything up.