Medics

I know after a battle your units heal but what about during battles? Will your units just go in and rot during battles or can we have some sort of medic/soilder besides having a hero heal ? It would surely annoy the players and AI since when it looks like a victory your now drawn into a even force. Well if there aren't and only heroes can heal then thats ok nothing too serious just me wondering.

I think it would be interesting if they was no healing, besides heroes it would be more realistic. Although healing units are kind of what makes the gameplay good to some people. :D
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/1135/jmaster3265signew13rd.jpg

Well, the Rebels will have bacta tanks.

Overall though, we've been told that units will repair themselves over time.

If there is bacta in the game, it would be on both sides, it wasn't strictly rebel technology.

I hope there is a medic unit. It sucks having to pull units off the line to heal themselves. I liked the way C&C worked the higher the vet. level was the better the unit could heal its self. What about hero units like Jedi or medcal droids that could heal your units like monks could in AOE.
All It Takes For Evil To Flourish Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.

Well maybe have the unit heal faster over time to be more realistic? Inject the unit with a buff (I'm talking trooper healing) then it will heal +10 instead of +5 over time. If heroes can heal then thats good also and I should have made it a medic/vehicle engineer type topic but o well I rushed the post. Well this shall annoy people thats for sure :P

Medical Frigates would allow you to heal fighter squads quicker and rejuvinate troop losses. I dunno how they would work. We need Delphi to inform us of them.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

I think it would be cool if since medic's never are actually on the front line healing troops, there's a random dice roll, and instead of troops dying, they have a chance to be incapacitated, and then behind the line of fire, medic's could come, take em to bacta tanks, and return them to battle after a small time.

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg