Live chat reminder

DarthMaulUK

It's now almost 4.30pm GMT - leaving just 2hrs 30 mins until the live chat starts with Petroglyph.

Visit http://www.empireatwar.net/chat for details

DMUK

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

Empire At War - the new RTS

www.empireatwar.net

Star Wars Battlefront. Real online SW gaming

www.swbattlefront.net

Creative? Show off your creations at the only officially endorsed Lucasarts Mod/download site

www.lucasfiles.com

Live The Saga: Star Wars Galaxies

www.swgalaxies.net

Hard to believe ... nothin was prepaired , nothing was ready. Problems with too much people on one host already occured with Star Wars Galaxies so DMUK may know the problem (or he should ask ! ).

We work, we have forums to look up, websiteS to update, wives and it's hard to get some hours to follow the livechat, we aren't here to see work coming from kids. I'm really disapointed, serious is our keyword, but not evryone can say that.

Basically, the problem was unforeseen. We did everything we can to host the chat, however - it seems Gamesurge have limits to connections from a single IP address.

Normally, its an instant ban, which we got lifted straight away but they kept getting booted. However, steps have been taken to ensure that this wont happen again.

DMUK

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

www.empireatwar.net

www.swbattlefront.net

Creative? Show off your creations at the only officially endorsed Lucasarts Mod/download site

www.lucasfiles.com

www.swgalaxies.net

Anyway this is just plain bad and a spit in their face I believe. The Chat should have been tested first.

I certainly hope Petroglyph doesn't take it as such. I am wondering why they dont have mIRC though.

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png

Anyway this is just plain bad and a spit in their face I believe. The Chat should have been tested first.

The chat was tested. Weve been in there all week. But this is something no one has experienced before. Next time it wont happen

DMUK

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

www.empireatwar.net

www.swbattlefront.net

www.lucasfiles.com

www.swgalaxies.net

Hard to believe ... nothin was prepaired , nothing was ready. Problems with too much people on one host already occured with Star Wars Galaxies so DMUK may know the problem (or he should ask ! ).

We work, we have forums to look up, websiteS to update, wives and it's hard to get some hours to follow the livechat, we aren't here to see work coming from kids. I'm really disapointed, serious is our keyword, but not evryone can say that.

With this in mind, I do suggest you also change what you have written on your website. Calling me incompetent is something i dont take likely. Having Petroglyph use the same IP is something we didnt know and we also didnt know if this would be an issue.

The problem is with gamesurge limiting the amount of IP's - im sure if it was written somewhere I looked, I would have dealt with this.

DMUK

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

www.empireatwar.net

www.swbattlefront.net

www.lucasfiles.com

www.swgalaxies.net

As long as everything gets straightened out on Monday. I'll be there, I will actually be able to get on line that day. But as far as dropping everything to be here that day is crazy. Whats your point Siddus?
All It Takes For Evil To Flourish Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.

We are looking to make it Friday 11th. The reason being that alot of the community cant make Monday. I will keep everyone posted

DMUK

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

www.empireatwar.net

www.swbattlefront.net

www.lucasfiles.com

www.swgalaxies.net

lol you guys should just be happy that 1. you can use live chat like that and 2. you should appreceate what petroglyph is trying to do...

just thought i should say that considering that they are develping that game we all want.