Killing time before Friday - Rebel or Imperial?

Naja

Rebel or Imperial?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Rebel or Imperial?

• Alliance to Restore the Republic
    • New Order

Are you a freedom fighter, or a fascist bastard? Post, and give a reason why you made your choice.

I picked the Imps, because well...who doesn't like the evil guy. :twisted:

Planeticidal practices, racism, sexism, totalitarian society, snazzy Third Reich-esque uniforms, underground Sith power cabals...what's not to like?!

i think ill be the facist bastards too...who doesnt like VADER?!!!

nuff siad, but give me my STAR DESTROYER armadas, to hell with the death star! it is obsolete and i will find better use of the resources, i will masterfully control those goons clad in white to further the glory of the new order, and to ensure that the glorious peace remains forever! and if you do not feel that way, we understand, we will now harness your mind and torment you repeatingly with our droids until you want to die, then we will press harder, louder, and more painfully you could have dreamed!!! :twisted::twisted:

big brother is always watching....

I've have you now - Lord Vader

Hmmmm... This is tough.... Rebel fighters or Imprial capital ships? Both goverments had a fair degree of corruption, but I guess the Republic had far less discrimination.

I guess I'd go with the Imps just because you can't beat the majesty of those star destroyers in battle formation. That and they have a cool theme song.

I have to say I support the New Order. I just love anything imperial, be it TIEs or Star Destroyers. AT-ATs or speeder bikes. Lets face it the empire managed to get the sleek ship designers while the rebels, well they got last years models. lol

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

well...he kinda wanted more sith to be his succesor cause y would he want look and vader? To lead after his death and conquer.

Or a just brute force to carry out his goals, tho he did train othr dark jedi.

yep..so he did kinda want a personaly lil group of siths.

Luke and Vader

I think the Emperor wanted Luke to supplant Vader as his apprentice. He was disappointed that Anakin had been in the lava and was now a machine, but with Luke he might have thought that here was one of equal power and that he could turn him into his apprentice like he did to Anakin. Just a hypothesis.

I think that was the idea, mainly because Palpy thought Anakin lost his potential after becoming a cyborg. Oh, and there probably won't be another Sith Empire. The first one about destroyed itself with all the individual greed and ambition, so after that the new rule was that the sith were only allowed a master and an apprentace.

why fight for this imperal pigs.

they killed some of the best jedi in history.

I've trouble seeing that as a bad thing.. :roll:

As do I. If the jedi were so powerful, how did a fallen jedi and a sith lord wipe them almost all out?

The Empire is the only true power. We seek only to restore order and balance to the galaxy. Do not be fooled by the idealistic views of the Rebel Alliance. They will be crushed underfoot as well as any who seeks to sow the seeds of insurrection and chaos.

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png

Not exactly that... I'm just tired of the whole Jedi thing in general, to much fanboyness involved and almost all Star Wars games revolve or have heavy emphisis on Jedi. I associate more with everyday troops than I do with some uber-powered individual. Thats probably why I liked Republic Commando, though even those guys weren't exactly your everday trooper either.

Anyhow, I just like the Empire a bit better than the Rebellion because they have cooler capital ships, though the A-Wing will always be my all time favorite ship.

well...he kinda wanted more sith to be his succesor cause y would he want look and vader? To lead after his death and conquer.

did you notice how quickly the empire was shattered after palpys death?

he made the empire in such a fashion so it would crumble if he wasnt in the ruling chair...

evil man.....but great on mosterizuer commericails!!!

needs em too....eek

I've have you now - Lord Vader

Freedom and because he had mass control over the IMP navy when he left so did his Morale boost and the brains they just fell apart. also fear of him was what stopped the Empire being fragmented by corruption.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

I Support the Resistance!