Civilization 4

Ghostly_Substance

Well i'm just wondering if anybody is going to get Civilization 4 so I can get this game into the third event. Ya I know i'm making a big deal about the events now but they're fun as heck. Well it wont on November 5th but on November 15 and thats if a fair number of you get Civ 4.

So if your getting Civ 4 during and after October 26 post here and tell me if your buying it so I could consider Civ 4 as an event. Sorry for all the postings here but well events are fun :P

Part 2 edit:

When I was tracking it I thought it was a boring game but now I got it its more then I expected which is awsome. It has nice features and well I made a topic about this in the "Master Gamer" section so if you want to check it out go there and see what I like about it :). Josh likes it so if someone gets it i'll turn it into a sweet event :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@ Garbageben:

sure, well make sure to download the patch tomorrow. When I get on up for a game? If so one city challenge with no time limit and then build a city near me so I can send my troopers to you.

edit:Sorry missread, ya learn the game when you can :P Then go online and lets kick the sorry hide off the Barbarians.

@Wiking:

Wiking that goe to you to :P I had 14 turns left until I could have had the archer in your territory. If I haven't built that lighthouse I could have saved your sorry hide ;) You do know I took over 3 villages of the barbarians :P My scout killed all the leaders in the villages but they spawned elsewhere and gave me gold. So then waste 5 turns and build near me. After I build a worker i'll send a warrior onto your territory. But if they attack me I'll have to reinforce.

Gah, how can someone play custom game with Barbarians owning all your forces? I need at least another person to help out to crush the outnumbering Barbarians. Well I know i'm bugging people but aint my fault that the one city challenge is more addictive

"Just.......one..........more..........turn...."

I was playing a game this morning and there was an endless stream of barbarians streaming to my town for some reason. I'd kill of one wave only to have more come. My archer unit defending my capital must have killed 20 barbarian units without losing a single man though. :)

IMPOSSIBLE :| I had 3 archers and 3 warriors and still I got pummeled to death. Its like they hacks since I had way more experienced units then them and still I lost in the city with +defence, +20% Strenght, +10 city bonus or whatever it was.

Anyways anybody up for a game today or a 3 player game on Saturday? Xfire me when you want.

Ghostly I'm not going to be able to play Civ 4 today. First off I'm sorry. The program is taking me forever and all the time I spent on it yesterday did not really progress me further along. It's my fault and I hope you'll accept my apology. I am working hard on it though. Maybe I'll get done, but I doubt it.