WARCRAFT! YAY!

Gen.Vader

hey this can become our warcraft thread, me and ghostly were playing co op today and we might get on another match tommorrow, just say when you want to duke it out and we willl coordinate it

thanks

I've have you now - Lord Vader

Swiftdraw posted:

Do ya'll play normal Warcraft or do yuo play one of the mod types, like that invasion thingy where you have to defend the city?

Gen.vader posted:

well if it against people like ghostly or 1 or 2 other people then i go with normal, but i usually play mods like TDs, Mauls,Heroe arenas etc

Darkmark posted:

I play normal without the mods.

Expansion and official patches only here.

We lost since Gen.Vader had to leave for Dinner. I tried multitaskign but didn't work and I tried to get your help but failed. You weere sleeping so I left.

I wasn't sleeping. I was desperately trying to tell you I had 1 minute left on my account for the internet center's computers and I was giving you command of my resouce operations. Oh... then there was my strike force of 6 fully upgraded foot soliders, lvl.7 dwarve king and 2 knights.

Nice theres this racing map for WC3 and I beat Gen by 2 laps and some other person. Gen cried like a little baby that the controls suck yet I won :P I played the map for the first time and he played it for like the 3rd or something ???

So anybody else want to join the Warcraft 3 gaming events i'll be hosting till november for some other game (If there are any new games)?

cried like a.....baby? yea youll be cryin when i rain ISDs on your puny forces!!!!!1 :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

but that game was screwed up to the billionth time

it had DELAYED movements

example, you hit right and you dont turn right then. you turn right after about 4 seconds

plus your a rwcin champ, i cannot compete with that glory :) but you cannot defeat me in the RTS realm of warcraft!

I've have you now - Lord Vader

Well you keep on getting out more then I do when in Warcraft 3 and I go more for defence then offence. When I do go you end up killing most of the NPC then me so I end up low leveled. But when in combat I match your level. About that SD comment your nuts, we'll be evenly matched and it would the best person winning.

You do cry since the controls are still usable your just finding an excuse to complain about that map. Seriously if I can play the map for the first time then be 2 laps ahead you know the controls are better then you say it is Gen :P