Do u own the originals??

Hadoken13

I dont own the originals, but I do own the special edition VHS set. And Im guarding that with my LIFE for now on lol. Empire Strikes Back tape was almost destroyed by lil bro lol. I also recently bought the DVD set so I would have something that looked better. Not to mention the bonus stuff and new scenes. But I do like the VHS because i can refer to it for original scenes.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

I'm waiting for the ultra super special supreme edition that will probably come out in a couple years with special editions of all 6.

I want new scenes in all of them:

I want better scenes in TPM

I want the scene in AOTC where yoda tell Padme she is force sensitive.

I want the scenes in ROTJ with Shaak Ti's death and the formation of the rebellion.

I want the scene in ANH with the senate being disolved.

I want the scene in ESB where the wampas go on a storm trooper killing spree.

and I want more to the celebration scene in ROTJ

also any scenes that connect the two trilogies together better (thats why I liked the DVD special editions)

• 2 weeks later...
i bought the AOTC DVD SE but it didnt have the Padme scene on it but its obvious to me from TPM that she was but never discovered.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

I Support the Resistance!

mhh i own the dvd set 4 - 6 special edition

episode 1 & 2 special edition and at the 27.oktober i will get the episode 3 special edition ^^

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

"Der Preis der Freiheit, ist ewige Wachsamkeit" Col. Blair Herz des Tigers

Back in 1990 a box set came out for ep 4 5 6. It was VHS in wide screen, I bought it because of the box. Its light blue with a hologram on the front. It came with the original Making of Star Wars. Its got some pretty cool stuff on it. There were scenes in it that didn't even make the redone ep 4,5,6. To bad I don't have a VCR. Do they still make em?? LOL
All It Takes For Evil To Flourish Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.

Even if Padme was discovered she would not have been trained by the Jedi because she was too young in first place. (Ok, still a teenager but thats to old to start Jedi training) and she is a politican and lets say Jedis dont like politics or they try to keep out of it. They are those who take care that laws are obeyed and enforce people to do (if they must) but they do not put up laws. Lets say they have a natural distrust in politicans ;)

Even if Padme was discovered she would not have been trained by the Jedi because she was too young in first place. (Ok, still a teenager but thats to old to start Jedi training) and she is a politican and lets say Jedis dont like politics or they try to keep out of it. They are those who take care that laws are obeyed and enforce people to do (if they must) but they do not put up laws. Lets say they have a natural distrust in politicans ;)

don't we all?