Donnie Darko?

Grand Admiral Thrawn 889

Good Movie, i enjoyed it definatly worth a watch if you haven't seen it. It deals with a lot of Philosophical subjects. I also found that most people that have seen either really enjoyed it, or hated it, there was no in between.

Sparky

I thought it was ok. No extreme either way for me.

I figured it was cleverly put together, but truth be told I'm sure the overriding themes could have been handled better. They could also have been handled much worse.

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

God I love this movie. I saw it at a friend of mine and the next day I went over to the next store and bought the special edition DVD. I don't know what I exactly do like so much about the movie but I think it's because you never really understand the stoy. As soon as you think you understood it someone else comes up with another theory which could also fit. But in the end you really have to read the book (the one from the movie) which is on the special edition DVD. Makes many things much more clearer but I would not say that I do understand the movie to 100% ;)