Experience

Gen.Vader

Well we did find those pics of the stormies with black and red shoulder pads (Jan had a name for them but i dont feel like going and finding it right now). I think they can only be one of two things: Experience or Upgrades. However, it was said that upgrades would instantly upgrade all units of that type. So having two different colored stormies fighting next to eachother seems pretty suggestive of experience. However, it could also be the unit coloring to differentiate between players. So I'd say its just short of conclusive. Lets add this to the questions list for the chat...

I don't know. If the game had unit experience I hink they'd have announced it by now. Units I can see the LEC 'revealing' to the community, but major gameplay features I'm sure they would have said something about.

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

I think that 1up editorial is a bit diecieving. Some of those sentenses are hard to tell if the author is simply ranting or giving actual confirmed information. Plus it is very old and I am sure the features have changed (some added some removed) since then.

Yeah but unit experience isn't exactly new anymore. It's been used for over a year now in several games. Maybe they don't think it's worth mentioning, but I'm going to say it's not in for now until I know for sure.

Yea I agree, I wouldn't think they would list it as one of their top features, or even a medium features.

It is a nice feature to have, but nothing that I think would make u decide between buying it and not buying it. Even when it was new I don't think it was a defining feature that made you want to buy a game.

Well i think it will most likely be in, since we know stat modifiers exist based on heros. Adding an experience modifier would not require much additional coding at all. And like its been said, its a pretty standard feature for RTS at this point. I hope this question gets asked at the chat.