Capturing ships

Gen.Vader

hey i know we have been over this before like sabotaging and defection but if we crippled a ship to a point of where its dead in space, no guns,no snubfightwers, and no engines, could we come aboard and make it our own?
I've have you now - Lord Vader

Doubt it but maybe if there is a EAW 2 imagine bigger ships only able to capture smaller ships since you can afford to take it over "Reinforcements" somewhat. I'd rather steal tons of AT-AT's or Rebel tanks to use as Imperial weaponry. Cheaper then producing stuff :P

i was thinking of something diffrent

in order to do his they need to have the win requirements as eliminate all hostile forces, no temliminate everyone.

if lets say the rebels won the battle, and 3 SDs couldnt run ior shoot and otherwise disabled, at the end of the battle the rebels could take em in and repair the ships and use them as there own?

I've have you now - Lord Vader

Yeah, i know what you are suggesting Vader, I just think its unlikely. From a star wars standpoint, the imperials wouldn't even want Reb ships. From a rebel standpoint, they would need a very large force to forcfully take control of the larger imperial ships after disabling it.

i doubt that you could take control of something too, i mean cause the only things you would really want to take control of would be bigger things, but if a ship or vehicle is derilict or something, i dont' know maybe, we'll have to wait tell the game comes out
The Rain God