BlackSquadron looking for new members...

Vader89

Hello guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that we at BlackSquadron are always looking for new members! We have established all of the executive officers, updated the website, and have added BattleFront 2 to our games. So if you dont already have a clan for either BF2 or EAW come check us out. www.BlackSquadron.org If and when you sign up make sure you put Vader89 as referring you! Were a really great clan with a great setup instead of all of our members just fighting we have divided ourselves into small Task Forces of 8 so that everyone can train and get used to playing with those 8 people. Have a nice day!

I may join Black Squadron...

:arrow: I am in college and won't have much time for clan-games and such.

:arrow: I don't know if you guys require a tag on our name while playing (assuming yes).

:arrow: I already am in 2 other clans of friends.

:arrow: I don't really know any of the Black Squadron members that well.

:arrow: We may try to form a PFF clan for EaW.

So if all those negatives can be negated then I may join up. Nice site by the way.

I just saw that BS does not allows members affiliated with other clans. nevermind then.

Yeah well we dont want double-clanners for EaW or BF2, and i think there is a tag of the clan but not much like Bs|Whateveryournameis. Too bad, the site does look sweet, i cant take any of the credit though. Some higher ranking postions are still available, but not for long...

BTW - If your in a clan for a game other than BF2 or EaW your alright, and weve got a few college guys on there.

i already joined when you all made the first thread bout black squardron but don't plan on me being active till i get bf2 (prolly chirstmas) and the damo for eaw comes IF it's multiplayer if not then feb 9 or whenever it comes :roll:

i dont care for clan recruitment threads like this

clans should be with people who are your friends or you enjoy playing with. recruiting people you hardly know is hardly worth it, id like my games to be small and personal, so you get a feeling like you did beat one of your friends/teamates who was good at the game and then talk about it instead of feeling like you jut beat another name in your big clan

I've have you now - Lord Vader

Well, you get to meet new people and make new friends from all over the place. Adn Hadoken i saw your name on the list you should put in your oath and that way you can get some more access rights. And the can put you in a task force.

I may join Black Squadron...

:arrow: I am in college and won't have much time for clan-games and such.

:arrow: I don't know if you guys require a tag on our name while playing (assuming yes).

:arrow: I already am in 2 other clans of friends.

:arrow: I don't really know any of the Black Squadron members that well.

:arrow: We may try to form a PFF clan for EaW.

So if all those negatives can be negated then I may join up. Nice site by the way.

I just saw that BS does not allows members affiliated with other clans. nevermind then.

hell yes we are gonna have a PFF EaW clan, mostly consisting of us mods and admins ^^

http://home.earthlink.net/~bldumka/AFACC.gif

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/os/type/2/evoelementz.png

hey dont do that, have the clan/squad/group be inclusive!

im not a admin or mod and i wanna join....

im wondering though

how will Multi EAW be? since some of us live on the other side of the world from each ohter..

im wondering though

how will Multi EAW be? since some of us live on the other side of the world from each ohter..

It's not just mods and such as I have joined. :D

PFF has our own Clan? Since when? Oh well not much i could do now. Perhaps we'll sign a treaty or somethin... :roll:

we will not merge or be controlled by any clan

thats just ilk

come on vader89! we need another vader on board to keep order, the ghost and monkey are fighting again...stop posting so much you two! its past your bed time!

im wondering though

explain to me how you weren't made a mod heh, you have more posts then msot of us, and from what i can see, your posts are positive

the reason why i said mostly mods/admins is becuz we are the most active here, i didnt know you werent a mod heh

http://home.earthlink.net/~bldumka/AFACC.gif

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/os/type/2/evoelementz.png

its strange, but i dont mind, i can be a rogue mod....

bending the rules at his own whims...no law applies to him

^^^^^^^^naw, that wont make people happy

and i want to make people happy!

and why i am not a mod? ehh i dont know how to really become one, asked ghostly a couple times but its slipped from my mind. id like to help the community out too

we will not merge or be controlled by any clan

thats just ilk

come on vader89! we need another vader on board to keep order, the ghost and monkey are fighting again...stop posting so much you two! its past your bed time!

Lol, but thats not what atreaty is anyway, just saying that your allies. Anyway... I pop in now and then. i dont know how Fosh and Ghost..I mean Youkai do it, they must have gotten that carpel tunnel disease by now. Lol! :D

why should we be allies? we should be some of the fiercest clans that have ever stepped into EaW. But that isnt fun, and i have no idea how fosh and ghosty do it, they must have computers strapped to thier foreheads or something....

Its cos we have been constantly posting 12 or so posts per day since May. God we're sad. But still Myself and Ghostly(Youki) Have kept this forum going through periods of drought by basically asking questions and getting people from LEC forums, Gamespot and anywhere else to come and join.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
why should we be allies? we should be some of the fiercest clans that have ever stepped into EaW. But that isnt fun, and i have no idea how fosh and ghosty do it, they must have computers strapped to thier foreheads or something....

Lol i know, when i started here they were 1000 post ahead of me, i started posting like mad, and by the end of the day, everyday they were still 1000 posts ahead of me, i learned that there is no way in hell ill ever get within 1000 posts of them so i learned to give up. They serious got computers strapped to their heads like u said.