OMG

Hadoken13

Well soemof us use the smae username in different places. I've used TSKNF twice, TheyShallKnowNoFear twice, and Indum about four times now. So no big shock, but still...wow.....

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

Sad... So sad... Was he dropped on his head when he was little? Or exsposed to large amounts of un-refined lead?

I tend to use swiftdraw when I can... But...

Swiftdraw: lost count, most commonly used name.

Swiftlydead: UT2k4 and occasional CS:Source SN. I use this because I die really quickly in these games.

Identitystolen: When swiftdraw is already taken. Used on two forums and Battlefield 2

3\/1| @[)|\/|1|\|: When I play on a local game center's CS;Source server, for I'm an admin there.

I'm always Fobdo-always...except in Guild Wars cause that doesn't work

:!: THE MIDGET ONE IS BACK DUCK AND COVER THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

Back in high school the plan was always to use the "special education" students (read: the mentally challanged) in the school as meat shields in case of any violent uprisings. My friends and I figured throwing cookies it the right direction would get them into postion....

damn hippies......BURN HIM TO THE STAKE YAAARR!!!!!!

but man...you made things soo trippy....woa.....i have 34 fingers on each of my 3 hands....twisted and far out dude......

He's like a pirate....

I want un-ban! lol i got banned from the forum cause i yelled at the guy who made that,who was a mod, and he banned me

I want un-ban! lol i got banned from the forum cause i yelled at the guy who made that,who was a mod, and he banned me

The reason you were banned was that your actions and behavior on the forums went against everything we enforce. You failed to heed any of the mods who warned you, and it was the admins who finally banned you considering your own lack of compliance with moderator requests and your immaturity on the forums. You may be unbanned in the future if there is a joint belief among the 'powers that be' that you can handle yourself according to the standards we all abide on these forums. I wouldn't expect it at present though.

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

The reason you were banned was that your actions and behavior on the forums went against everything we enforce. You failed to heed any of the mods who warned you, and it was the admins who finally banned you considering your own lack of compliance with moderator requests and your immaturity on the forums. You may be unbanned in the future if there is a joint belief among the 'powers that be' that you can handle yourself according to the standards we all abide on these forums. I wouldn't expect it at present though.

^^^ damn it is a government/religion thread now..... :D jk it wont get that bad, come on let fobdo back! he called me a pirate ^^ yarr and rarr!

I've have you now - Lord Vader