Internet problems

Ghostly_Substance

Well i'm with Bell Sympatico which is with MSN here in Canada, Ontario. I've been getting this on and off internet connectability and its annoying me since I cant surf the internet properly and my school blocked tons of websites including these friendly forums. I have to use a special website that lets me chat. My net is workign find but I hope it doesn't disconnect me again.

Well i'm with Bell Sympatico which is with MSN here in Canada, Ontario. I've been getting this on and off internet connectability and its annoying me since I cant surf the internet properly and my school blocked tons of websites including these friendly forums. I have to use a special website that lets me chat. My net is workign find but I hope it doesn't disconnect me again.

What kind of internet connection do you have? DSL or Cable or Dial-up?

quick answer

canada ISP sucks

American ISP is good, after all we made the interenet! (no joke, it was develooped in thwe 1960s by the deparment of defense as a speedy communication system between nuclear silos.)

noo again with my jokes,

but how bout switching ISP? or has this been a recent problem? probable the company testing out some bugs or other problems, i dunno how canadian companies work! *shrugs*

I've have you now - Lord Vader

I say you stage a violent revolt against Bell with the other un-satisfied customers... Or switch services. Either or...

or...stage a revolt against EA! make them have B&W2 come out today!(for all of you who like it) and in protest for shutting down Westwood!

jk

hey come south of the border and get really crappy ISPs AOl i do not like...woot........but i like my ISP, the only time something is wrong is when i do something wronng right?......doh :(

I've have you now - Lord Vader

HUZZAH! First two islands are making me evil when I want to be good. Then the third islands is where i'm finally on the roll since I got my elemental warshipping :D Its great so dont get turned off by the 2 first islands. DAMN YOU NORSE AND AZTECS God :evil: I dont even have an army yet...........

Oh and my internet decided to be good so I can redownload the tiger then its still good :) I love my tiger but well I hate my people..........they cry to much.

ok well damn seems like my Landlord is to blame. An ISP worker came and told me that my line was being shared I think so got a new line for myself and well it worked. I was told my landlord went down to the basement and checked out the cables and well hes fairly ticked off. He must of been using my net since well I keep on getting booted off MSN now. I hate my gay and greedy landlord.

Is he allowed to do that? Surely if you're renting from him the internet access comes as part of that, exclusive of any 'sharing'.

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk