Great EAW fan forum..........

Ghostly_Substance

Great EAW fan forum we have here. I tried talking about B&W2 at the official forums and I get flamed and I got -2 reputation just because I posted about

- Ghosts army

- Boats

- Dragons and ghosts

- I wonder and what ifs

I want to talk about BW2 but I cant here since nobody loves it besides Fosh but hes not posting. btw i'm also ticked off so my message here wont make sense. Lucasarts forums also is now turning for the worse even more. Gamespot forums are down so all I got are crappy forums and this EAW fan forums.

I try talking on the forums on gamespot about Gundam and Lair and other stuff but its down so all I can do is visit this and the harassing B&W2 forums since other forums are also boring to me now. I tried playing Battlefront 2 Beta but its laggy as heck but I did send Alucard pictures.

One last comment, why does everybody love Spores and not BW2 if its both made by EA.

Note: If I find this is stupid tomorrow i'll delete this but it seems normal to me now.

Lucasarts forums also is now turning for the worse even more.

Wow, is this even possible? I dont even bother with them, never have and prolly never will.

I played the original and thought it was kinda neat (i only played at my friends house for like 15 minutes). I liked the whole be Good and become a God and be bad and become, well, a demon or something. Well im sure you all know whit I was..... :twisted:

okay dude wake up and smell the roses!

which would you rather do?

be able to control EVERY part of a species, add claws,tails ANYTHING! and have it conquest worlds, starting from a single cell organism?

or just a huge animal that fights along your armies? sure you can teach it but you have to do it over and over...its babysitting essentially until it masters something which can take a while. sure it can be evil, or good,but i like spores better because i didnt like the original B&W,to me the description on the back and that it was a lionhead project drew me in, but something made me lose intrest quickly. im not being biased, i know i havent played spores, but judging from what i have HEARD that spores is better suited to my tastes.

plus lucasarts and B&W2 forums are full of idiots. i know! instead of using hybrid cars or gasoline, lets burn the idiots!

wait...*sniiff* i smell smoke.....OH NOE! *runs to the bathtub* darn darn darn...not extinguishing...!!! AAAAHHHHH

btw EA isnt bad, i just pay them no heed, seemed heartless for them to close westwood, thats all

I've have you now - Lord Vader

B&W2- haven't ordered yet. It was my B'day yesterday so I am ordering it soon.

Looks as good as B&W, you are in control of a region and can zoom in from the Macroscale(the whole Island) to the Micro-scale(Bee's in grass blades)

The Graphics look Awsome and I need to upgrade my Geforce MX4 to play the game.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

My problem with buying this game is that the other one took up so much time and I have so many games that I like to play that I don't have time for em all let alone another one! Curse having to work and living with GF. I got as much or more "action" when we were living separately and I got to play more games. And that was when I was going to school too! :(

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png

Found a way around the block

Well look at the graphics. Also I like B&W2 because I played one and know what to expect. You can buy it and wait for the multiplayer patch or play campaign and fool around. If the multi patch came i'll teach you ways to also do things if I know it. Now on for my test in comp.

Spores isn't coming out for what ? 1 year ? 2 years ? BW2 is out and has nicer graphics and much more realistic in a way. If your troops are idle they form a camp and play cards and theres also weather. You can chose how many people you want in your "city". Spores is good but it aint comin out in awhile and hope i get it today since my body hurts from waiting and wanting it to much.

edit:

Well this is the only forum I can chat in and damn not many people like what I like.........I try other forums and well I get flamed.......anyways everytime I mention BW2 you run ? :shock:

I don't really know enough about it to discuss it in any detail. maybe once one of my housemates gets around to showing it to me I'll be able to participate in a B&W2 discussion more...

I wouldn't hold your breath though.

Oh, and the lucasarts forums are a mess. Of all the EAW ones they're one of the worst, wheras here with the PFF we do stand out above the mediocre... :D

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

ok basicly your god (good or bad) and have a pet of any sort and you help your people live or die. In number 2 you can build a military and in both you can harvest resouces such as food (grain) and trees (wood). In number 2 you get Ore, Food, trees and these are unlimited resources if used right. Able to discuss now ? :P

Spores you start as a cell and grow from there. You could also travel space :wink: and also fight against other peoples creation (This'll be stupid but at least i'll try and crush em.

both sound great personally i never installed black and white simply cuz i have never upgraded my video card(i have a voodo 3) pentium 4,512 ram and a bisness dsl connection all screwed cuz i am to por for a video card (but there is hope christmas is soon)

Played wow, Tried killing 12 Fen Creeper and asked for help 5 times and nothing. That was done then I asked for help for Raptor hunting and I leveled to 27. Couple min later that "female" comes and we hunt. We kill and do more quests then this stupid 4 stones annoy me. I ask someone to unlock a lock box so that happens and I get a nice shiney sword. Sent all my green named loot to my female Night Elf Character to auction (SO DAMN LAGGY IN IRONFORGE). I then thought about Black and White 2 so I quit the game after I auctioned 2 loots.

Anyways i'm waiting for Black and White 2 be in stock so I can make a island and throw flaming poop at the enemy troops :twisted: My friend suggested rocks but i'll need them later for the pet. I want to create an army using the people I have (Population limit is how many people you "breed". Well I have both RTS and Sim City in this :roll:

ok basicly your god (good or bad) and have a pet of any sort and you help your people live or die. In number 2 you can build a military and in both you can harvest resouces such as food (grain) and trees (wood). In number 2 you get Ore, Food, trees and these are unlimited resources if used right. Able to discuss now ? :P

Spores you start as a cell and grow from there. You could also travel space :wink: and also fight against other peoples creation (This'll be stupid but at least i'll try and crush em.

how can it be stupid? it would be intresting to fight and take over other planets inhabited by random creatures, besides if they can get into space in thier game and you run into them, expect some good oppostion. its like EAw, but on a smaller and more random scale!

Stupid as in people will create stupid creatures and tech and its a waste of time. Well i'll destroy the weak and make way for the strong. Call me a bully if you want but would you want weak instead of wrong in Spores or B&W2 ?

Well if I do meet some super strong force i'll just do my best to destroy it. Anyways i'm waiting for B&W2 and chatting in my communication class and it seems they unbanned this forums :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Here's yet another reason I am glad we have these forums:

"petroglyph is lazy, that is why they pushed back almost a year"

http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.jspa?threadID=81907&tstart=0

Lucas Forums are just the most pathetic excuse for fans of EAW ever.

Cain and Ismael we thank you for starting this forum i'm fairly ticked off again at lucasarts forum..........damn only if those so called "fans" had more brains...........

tis sad,we need filters though, once they find our haven they will come and be idiots here! OH NOES!!!

again i love it here,its better than any other forum that i have seen and those people are stupid if they think they will lose sales for gettin rid of bugs.

excuse me, do you want to play a screwed up game thats soo buggy it crashes your computer?

no i dont think so

Was one of those events I was scanning the LEC forums for some sort of logical post and Ghostly and Cain's names kept popping up. One of their sigs lead me here. Still took me two months or so to start posting here though, it was pretty quiet here those early days...

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

Same here, except I avoided joining figuring it would turn out to be more of the same in a few weeks. About every forum I've been on exploded into massive flame wars in about a month after going online. Exceptions being Evil Avatars forums (which, to my knowledge have always been in a constant state of flaming) and Atari's UT2k4 mod forums (which has very little.)