heh

TSKNF

hyhmm....race really fast in multi million dollar planes going super fast?

or putting that money into solving global issues, like other fuels, stopping starvation and AIDS/other STDS, etc.

man they really have thier prioritys in order.

yaay podracing! woohoo!

I've have you now - Lord Vader

Anyone ever thought that we may be fighting natural selection a little too hard?

Natural selection does include a creatures intellect, physical abilities, environmental adaptability, etc. A good analogy would be the herd of wildabeasts. In nature they move on and the sick or old are at the back or edge of the herd. The hunting cats feed on those that are in the back and are left behind when the herd bolts from danger.

Our society is moving toward the mentality that the entire herd must slow to the pace of the old and sick and protect and help them along. One problem is that the cats that are out there would love a bigger, healthier prey and since the entire herd is moving slow and wont budge, every single one of the herd is in danger now.

A herd that moves like this will attract even more cats wanting easy, fat prey. Before the end of this century our herd will be set upon by a large variety and numerous cats. We will learn the hard way that the nice idealistic views many have embraced about the way the world should work are not real and never have been.

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png

Germany allied with the French to create hydrogen cars. BMW is trying to start this trend and well not many people heard of it yet. Its slowly growing but not making much news except on Daily Planet on Discovery Channel .

Other stuff:

Well while I wait while I get another window of oppertunity to post my stuff when the internet stops being a (censored by poster). I thought Bell was going to simply check the phone lines outside but noooo they have to be lazy idiots and team up with MSN and still be lazy and go on strike.

yay working again.

wow, i need to watch my mouth, this is what happens when i joke......

but yea...didnt expect this convo to get sidetracked to global issues and fuel, but where do you think races would be held? (the fast cars that is)

I've have you now - Lord Vader

wow, i need to watch my mouth, this is what happens when i joke......

but yea...didnt expect this convo to get sidetracked to global issues and fuel, but where do you think races would be held? (the fast cars that is)

Somewhere in a desert to simulate Tatooine. :lol: