Admiral Thrawn!

DarthBob52

Alucard, models look nice. But I suspect Thrawn will be in the game..as he is the only real "hero" that the imps have who never ended up swtiching sides. The most recent interview says there will be EU content.

Alucard, models look nice. But I suspect Thrawn will be in the game..as he is the only real "hero" that the imps have who never ended up swtiching sides. The most recent interview says there will be EU content.

Plus he is an alien, which is lacking on the imperial side so it is always nice to have some diversity.

Plus he is an alien, which is lacking on the imperial side so it is always nice to have some diversity.

If you remember the Imperials looked down on Alien races, and the reason Thrawn is a Grand Admiral is that he was a brilliant strategist, plus they shipped him off to the Unknown Regions. The Imperial sentiment was that aliens were inferior and had no business in the Imperial hierarchy.

And what did Thrawn do in the UR??

HE CONQUORED MASSIVE REGIONS!!! Thrawn was not exiled as everyone thought, he was sent out to expand the empire. Thrawn developed the Empire of the Hand set up from Nirauan and expanded the CEDF and created a massive Army in which he defeated the Ssi-ruuvi many times and defated loads of incurions by various warlike species.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

If you remember the Imperials looked down on Alien races, and the reason Thrawn is a Grand Admiral is that he was a brilliant strategist, plus they shipped him off to the Unknown Regions. The Imperial sentiment was that aliens were inferior and had no business in the Imperial hierarchy.

Yeah, but now that we have episode III the novelization we can get from it that Palpatine did not really hate aliens, but used them as pawns to get the galaxy under his control. By making all the seperatists aliens he could get the more populous humans of the galaxy to distrust them later when he consolidated his power.

So Thrawn comes along helps Palpatine destory Outbound Flight, (as far as we know bc Zahn will make all clear in Febuary, wow that's going to be a great month to be SW fan), and displays his tactical genious. Why not put him in the game.

A great story twist in the game would be you kill the emperor and darth vader, then Thrawn comes back from the unknown regions and you get to fight the Thrawn triology campaign.

Hey, Its Lando. Hey Lando!

You're right the Imperials didn't hate alien races, but they looked down on them obviously. They were used as pawns by Palpatine, and for tasks deemed too lowly for Imperial citizens I'm sure.

We all know that Thrawn was sent by the Emperor to the UR to expand the Empire, although it was believed that he was exiled. I was merely responding to Nevet's statement that the Imperials needed more alien heroes for diversity, and why aliens were used sparingly in the Imperial Hierarchy, from which most of the heroes will be used for EAW.

You're right the Imperials didn't hate alien races, but they looked down on them obviously. They were used as pawns by Palpatine, and for tasks deemed too lowly for Imperial citizens I'm sure.

We all know that Thrawn was sent by the Emperor to the UR to expand the Empire, although it was believed that he was exiled. I was merely responding to Nevet's statement that the Imperials needed more alien heroes for diversity, and why aliens were used sparingly in the Imperial Hierarchy, from which most of the heroes will be used for EAW.

Wasn't refering to the Empire itself from the movie needed more aliens, I was refering to that the game could use some, just so we wouldn't have to look at humans all days as our heros (like how Rebellion created the spy mon cal. I think they created her.)

Wasn't refering to the Empire itself from the movie needed more aliens, I was refering to that the game could use some, just so we wouldn't have to look at humans all days as our heros (like how Rebellion created the spy mon cal. I think they created her.)

That makes sense too. :wink: Sometimes I overthink things too much for my own good. Actually I was referring more to the Empire from the EU, Lucas pretty threw continuity out the window with the prequels. Not that I'm complaining, most of the people who watched the prequels probably wouldn't understand much if he kept continuity with the EU.