Games you hate

Ghostly_Substance

Well seems like the games I like that everybody hates.

Well then lets see what games you hate and list 2 reasons why and no flaming...... If this doesn't fly then well what em I suposed to do I cant force anybody to type or not to type.

- C&C Generals - Too simple, EA, not original, and GLA loves cheating with their stupid scorpions. Sometimes AI is extremely stupid.

- Halo - Because its a simple FPS in my eyes

- Battlefield Vietnam - Its pro-american, NVA got nerfed, 1 hit kill lag, stupid people on it, and because its EA.

- Mech Warrior - Very annoying and not very good looking mechs.

well B&W 2!!!!!

reason 1 because ghostly likes it

2, because it is made by EA

just kidding with you ghostly, but which games ?

honestly i dont like B&W

1.the original disc is messed up and unplayable

2. i thought that there could be alot more evil things to do, and the tutorial i got from the xpack wasnt sufficent enough

i also do not like lego star wars

1. it requires 1 component that is like in 1 video driver and i dont have it, im not going to pay 80 bucks for a new one!

2. it taunts me, just sitting there, knowing i cannot play it...

C&C generals (gasp! i know)

1. it was a step backwards, not forwards for the series, no story! or a good one.

2.Ea screwed it up big time, why start another story line(or lack therof) you could have continued with the tiberian series! or RA series in like a 300 AD series.

the only redeeming quality i see in it is the units and gameplay, buggies are so addictive!

I've have you now - Lord Vader

All I can say is that I hate every single game that doesn't shine trough the mass, if you know what I'm saying. Games that fall into the mass of games are usually boring and they dont have any new features or other refreshing things. Games like Paper Mario are really good and different from other games, that is part of what makes them so good. I'm not saying it's the best game out there, but it's a lot better than... Kill Switch for example. Kill Switch falls into the mass.
Go Leafs go!

I don't want this to be seen as flame, but they are my reason I like some of those games.

C&C Generals

Althought this is my least favorite C&C, because it was not one of the two main timelines that I loved, and for many other reason. I saw Generals as a test platform for the future of their RTS games. Everything was different about it, it wasn't like any other. Also I notice that they still had three similer faction. GLA= NOD, USA=Allied/GDI, China=Soviet. Almost seem like it was a test beofre the game that linked Red Alert Series and Tiberium series.

I have to disagree with some parts.

AI in almost all games is never great. Try playing on harder modes I assume.

Halo

Was one of the first console games to do a lot of things right for an FPS on a console. The multiplayer was great for Lan parties. The weapons were well balance and needed skills to use them right. Vehicles were done really well. The single player wasn't all that, but then what FPS are. The twist with the Flood was great.

But I can see how some people can think it was just another FPS.

MechWarrior 4

The graphics may not be all that, but game play sure is. There are so many different skills, strategies, and choices in the game.

Skills are using different sizes to fight assaults. Head shots are hard to do buy can be done. Dodging enemy fire. Taken hits over youjr whole body, I rotate around so my enemy is always hitting a different spot, also keeping them off my center torso. Timing shots so the kickback on the enemy throws off your enemies fire. Noticing where enemy weapons are on enemy mechs. Rotating ares to shoot.

Strategies are limitless. How you move around enemy and shooting weapon hardpoints off. Using flares in a heavy fog. Using passive rader so the enemy doesn't see you on rader. Heating up enemy mechs with flamers. Weapon set up on whatever mech you want. You could really put your own touch on the game. What works for you might not work for someone else.

And another thing was a honor code, which you don't see much in games. If you leg someone onpurpose, some people will go after to you because you are dishonorable. I have a code which I fight by on the game to protect my honor.

I could go on and on and on about Mechwarrior.

I loved the mechs, they had a sense of realism, unlike all those Japenese Mechs I see.

I just think it was a great game, and very under rated.

But since it was a sim, many people are turn away from it.

I really hope to see a MechWarrior 5, but Microsoft is for swing on 360 and using as many Dev. Team as they can.

I must not fear

Fear is the mind-killer

Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration

I will face my fear

I will permit it to pass over me and through me

And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing

Only I will remain

-- The Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

from the novel Dune by Frank Herbert

http://www.petroglyphgames.com/images/hierarchy_banner1.jpg

Ohh right, games I hate.

Well any Final Fantsy game or turnbase game.

I just can't stand them. There are not any fun for me.

I think turn base games are the worst kind of game play for a video game.

Not a biggie, but why do they still have to number them. Give them real names.

MegaMan

I like the first two, but the next hundred and some are all crap. I don't see difference a new one and one that is ten years old.

Any "The Sims" type game.

I don't need a simulated life.

I don't get the point in playing.

Katamari Damacy

My problem would be everything.

I must not fear

Fear is the mind-killer

I will face my fear

Only I will remain

Any "The Sims" type game.

I don't need a simulated life.

I don't get the point in playing.

The Sims is ment to be more like a controllable soap oprea really :)

The one game I can stand up and say I truely detest is Battle For Middle Earth. More simplified than generals, only a small handfull of strategies, a long, boring, repetative campaign, and crappy graphics.

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

There is another game I dislike.

CounterStrike

So little strategy, it is all base on reaction time.

Way to simple.

Battle for Middle Earth

I have never played it. I guess because it wasn't a C&C game or Dune.

I must not fear

Fear is the mind-killer

I will face my fear

Only I will remain

Now that I think of it I did hate Counter-Strike: Source since it was all that in my school and well I dont like playing them games that are extremely big since it has a dark feel to it.

Don't forget about madden.

Charge 50$ every year for the game. Add just a few new fetures, and new team roster.

Now it is the only NFL game.

Also sports games are not as fun as real like. I go outside(yes there is such a thing), and play football, soccer or any other sport.

I must not fear

Fear is the mind-killer

I will face my fear

Only I will remain

There is another game I dislike.

CounterStrike

So little strategy, it is all base on reaction time.

Way to simple.

Battle for Middle Earth

I have never played it. I guess because it wasn't a C&C game or Dune.

How about if you've never played a game, you can't say you dislike it? Also BFME, while not an awesome innovative RTS, is really fun to play, although it helps if you like LOTR.

Oops I didn't mean I hate, it, I was kind of responding to the post above about it. I was just stateing that I haven't played it.

I must not fear

Fear is the mind-killer

I will face my fear

Only I will remain

Oops I didn't mean I hate, it, I was kind of responding to the post above about it. I was just stateing that I haven't played it.

NP I sort of jumped on you and I apologize for that if you felt like I was attacking you (not literally of course :D ). If you want a strategy game, you probably wouldn't care for it, but if you like LOTR, you probably would. I like LOTR as previously stated, so I happen to enjoy playing it, but it is repetitive.

i hate grand theft auto because it gives moms a new reason to hate video games (MUST KILL COFFEE HOUSE MOD :twisted: )

also hate-all

-sports games that do not in some way have to do with mario

-halo 2 WAY to over rated

as someone else said the dislike list is longer (rebel strike i'm looking at u)

If you want a strategy game, you probably wouldn't care for it, but if you like LOTR, you probably would. I like LOTR as previously stated, so I happen to enjoy playing it, but it is repetitive.

It's one of those games like Halo. You know the gameplay could be so much better, yet for some reason the whole experience has a hold over you and you end up coming back. It has many, many faults... yet for some reason you do overlook them one in a while in favor of the atmosphere...

I don't hate any games, but I do occasionally find ones that don't suit my taste. I don't hate them though, I just tend to ignore or avoid them in favor of ones I generally like.

If people really need something, I wasn't too keen on Neverwinter Nights. I think it's one of the shortest played games I have, because the novelty wore off quite quickly. Again, I don't hate it, I just don't play it.

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

NP I sort of jumped on you and I apologize for that if you felt like I was attacking you (not literally of course :D ). If you want a strategy game, you probably wouldn't care for it, but if you like LOTR, you probably would. I like LOTR as previously stated, so I happen to enjoy playing it, but it is repetitive.

NP.

I have been wanting to get the game, but I been waiting for it to go down to $20.

I must not fear

Fear is the mind-killer

I will face my fear

Only I will remain