Have we discussed everything?

Vader89

Hmmm it's hard for me to tell. I'd say at least 2/3 of all units have been shown already in either videos or screens. However this is just a guess and I wish that there will be a lot more added, but I'm trying to take a minimal viewpoint so I don't go expecting too much. :D

There are sure to be hundreds of unconsidered topics people could start, or bring up old ones on the more updated knowledge. However, I must admit, the types of topics recently have been a bit repetative.

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

Yeah, i knew i wasnt the only one thinking it. Wikings right WE havent discussed the smallest of details but Ghostly and Fosh have! :lol:

How about we talk about...smugglers or bounty hunters?

Will we(or do you think we should) be able to smuggle spice and other goods or hire smugglers to take our goods to other places. Or hire smugglers to fight for us.

Will we be able to hire bounty hunters to attack heroes. And if we can, will they be devastating against heroes, or will they (like Vader in the previews) be able to walk through lots of firepower being launched at them?

Or we could make fun of all the stupid ideas i made in the above words. :D (hense the name and signature)

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

Just curious, isn't this thread a spam, your just saying how we need to make new threads and questions...

Just curious, are you an idiot? We need fresh blood! We have been discussing the same old, well you know what, for a while n ow and we need something more interesting to talk about. I dunno why this was moved.

what happens when the Q and A is sucked dry of any talkable material? i mean then we'll be back in the same spot, at least some people will be, i just comment on stuff or say whatever comes to my mind, if you try and think of something to say you'll get writers block
The Rain God

what happens when the Q and A is sucked dry of any talkable material? i mean then we'll be back in the same spot, at least some people will be, i just comment on stuff or say whatever comes to my mind, if you try and think of something to say you'll get writers block

Then we'll probably post random things and speculate until the demo comes out. Then we'll all talk about the great demo and post pictures of our games and such and hopefully we'll pass the time until the release date.

True, but most of the EAW topics are covering ground we've looked at quite closely already. Don't forget forums can die.

Not this one instantly, because even if we run out of topics we'll still be a cut above many current EAW forums, and supporting Petroglyph means we'll have other potential games to follow... not limited to EAW years from now when it's in it's departing days.

I will sleep and allow you all to reach my dizzy post levels.

Better make it a long sleep if you want to give us a chance of that. Thing is even then I wouldn't put it past you that you don't post in your sleep. It certainly would explain the high number of posts.

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

True, but most of the EAW topics are covering ground we've looked at quite closely already. Don't forget forums can die.

Not this one instantly, because even if we run out of topics we'll still be a cut above many current EAW forums, and supporting Petroglyph means we'll have other potential games to follow... not limited to EAW years from now when it's in it's departing days.

I will sleep and allow you all to reach my dizzy post levels.

Better make it a long sleep if you want to give us a chance of that. Thing is even then I wouldn't put it past you that you don't post in your sleep. It certainly would explain the high number of posts.

LOL Darkmark :!: Also we have the games section and this bar, so even after SW: Empire at War we'll have places to put topics, plus there is a place for the second game that Petro will make.